• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Halloween Party

GOVAC24

<font color=blue>DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Hon
Hi all!
When are tickets for Micky's Halloween party on sale? DH & I are going to be there for Halloween & want to attend. How much are the tickets usually?
:rolleyes1

Lisa

$31.95 and they (WDW) havent posted the hours our days yet. April or may is when they will post them.

The dates for the Halloween Party are posted here on this website. It is listed under Events. We're going October 15-23. We went in 2003 and it was FUN, FUN, FUN!!! I definitely recommend it! Even at the cost.

tikkipoo said:
The dates for the Halloween Party are posted here on this website. It is listed under Events. We're going October 15-23. We went in 2003 and it was FUN, FUN, FUN!!! I definitely recommend it! Even at the cost.
What website? Why doesnt Disney.com show them?

On this website. This is the only website I've been able to find that info, so I don't know how accurate it is.?. Look at the top of the page. Click on Events, then scroll down to October.

The details for the 2005 MNSSHP have not been released. Below is a recap of the previous year's activities:

Straight from this site. The dates have not been released yet. They wont be released till April or May.

No arguments from me...the part I saw was above that stating:

"The dates for 2005 are: September 30, October 2, 4, 7, 11, 13, 16, 18, 21, 23, 25, 27, 28, 30, 31"

It gives the impression that they are.

They went on sale May 1 last year and the dates 'unconfirmed' and 'unofficial' were posted here starting in April.

tikkipoo said:
No arguments from me...the part I saw was above that stating:

"The dates for 2005 are: September 30, October 2, 4, 7, 11, 13, 16, 18, 21, 23, 25, 27, 28, 30, 31"

It gives the impression that they are.
I know. I figured that's what it was. There was a big "to do" a while back because someone posted that and then told everyone that the dates were out. Disney got hammered with phone calls. :) Theres a lot of lurkers here other than registered people. :)

Thanks so much for the help. I now have Events listed as a favorite! :cool1: I'll be keeping a look out for this year's dates. DH & I are in for the party.Thanks again everyone!

Lisa

WebmasterRegina is the person who originally posted the dates on this board, and in her original post she verified that yes, the info is correct and did come from disney, the DIS would not post the info if it came secondhand.

G00fyDad said:
Maybe the dates are correct but until I hear it or see it directly from Disney, I (and I hope others) will not set my vacation times by these dates.
Unofficial dates for 2005 have been posted. Based on what I've seen on schedules at work, they are accurate, if not yet laid in stone. If someone else decides to base their vacation around them, who cares? They can't currently purchase tickets for MNSSHP at this point anyway, so it's not costing them any money. And, if they come at any point in October for more than a few days, there will likely be a party date available during their stay. For most people, that's all they need to choose travel dates.

You listed in your first post here that tickets were $31.95. OK ... might have been true for last year, but it's likely that prices will go up for 2005. You also didn't mention whether that $31.95 included tax or not. (It doesn't.) Nor did you mention that it costs more to purchase the tickets on the day of the event than it does in advance. (An extra $3, plus tax.) So, from a "planning accuracy" standpoint, that's not giving precise info either. If someone is on a tight budget, that can make a difference.

The bottom line is that people planning this many months ahead are looking for ballpark dates and ballpark prices. They likely know that things are going to change, and they're not holding anyone to exact answers right now. If it's just about someone acknowledging that you are correct, and the official hours have not yet been posted by Disney, then yes. You are correct. The official hours have not yet been posted by Disney.

OK?

:earsboy:

Thank you WDSearcher. I appreciate having the information to help with my planning!
BUT...the important thing is :sunny: WE WILL BE GOING TO THE MNSSHP...AND HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME...NO MATTER WHAT THE DAYS! :cool1:

:wizard: HAVE FUN....I KNOW WE WILL!!! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter