Halloween Outfits

What costumes can you do as pairs? my daughter wants to go as something alongside her friend to a party? both female friends, I did say chip and dale, what others ideas is there?

What costumes can you do as pairs? my daughter wants to go as something alongside her friend to a party? both female friends, I did say chip and dale, what others ideas is there?

Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum? I've seen cute ideas for these! Mickey and Minnie? or Minnie and Daisy? Pink and Blue Auroras would be cute! Mike and Sully? Tink and Wendy or Peter Pan and Wendy.

When we went the kids wore their favorite NFL players' jerseys and we got that eye black like football players wear and put under their eyes. Since it was hot this allowed them to still be in costume but not be miserable in the heat.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter