***HALLOWEEN Exchange-Sent/Recieved***COMPLETED

I received mine today from Aydan, Minniedisney1's son

I got: (I'm sorry if i Miss anything but I was jumped by both dd's now that they know that a box in the mail will most likely contain candy/toys):

-an awesome nightmare before christmas mug (this is my FAVORITE movie)
- a great bag (did you stamp it yourself? I LOVE it) filled with candy
- a halloween toy ( I think...dd's grabbed it and ran)
-an m&m mask with candy

I think there was more but I can't be sure...the mug itself is absolutely great!!

Thanks so much!!!!!

My mom got her's yesterday from Dianna (ursalasmyhero)! Sorry I couldn't post it, I spent the night out of town. She got:

*Hershey's Orange Pumpkin
*Mary Jane's (she loves these!) in a cute Halloween take-out style container
*Purple spider socks
*Kitchen towel, oven mitt, and pott holder with a witch cat on it
*Peeps Pumpkins
*2 Skeleton Pops
*Cat ears and tail! (I might steal these to wear to work!)
*Black cat stress ball (looks like my real-life kitty)
*Pop Rocks Dips
*Witch Pez
*Haunted Hollow Glow-in-the-Dark putty
*Cute Skeleton/Grave/Ghosts decoration

Thank you so much!! This was a great package and we both loved everything!

thewishfire said:
My mom got her's yesterday from Dianna (ursalasmyhero)! Sorry I couldn't post it, I spent the night out of town. She got:

*Hershey's Orange Pumpkin
*Mary Jane's (she loves these!) in a cute Halloween take-out style container
*Purple spider socks
*Kitchen towel, oven mitt, and pott holder with a witch cat on it
*Peeps Pumpkins
*2 Skeleton Pops
*Cat ears and tail! (I might steal these to wear to work!)
*Black cat stress ball (looks like my real-life kitty)
*Pop Rocks Dips
*Witch Pez
*Haunted Hollow Glow-in-the-Dark putty
*Cute Skeleton/Grave/Ghosts decoration

Thank you so much!! This was a great package and we both loved everything!

*wipes brow* Wow! It took it's time to get there. *grin* I thought it might have gotten lost, so tonight I went out and bought a few extra things "Just in case" I'm glad I like them too! *grin*

I'm glad you both liked every thing! I had so much fun shopping for everything. Have a Happy Halloween!

Dianna

Thank you Jordan!!! (wenbel's daughter)

I recieved my halloween box today full of goodies!

~stuffed pumpkin
~jackolantern cup
~holographic banner
~gummy creepy crawlers
~sour patch watermelons
~skelteton pop
~wood cut out of a mummy (so cute!)
~Spider web socks
~fall stamper
~lollipops
~plastic spider rings
~gummy spiders

Thank you so much! the banner & socks were my favorite. Happy Trick o treating!!!!

~Katie

KT27 said:
Thank you Jordan!!! (wenbel's daughter)

I recieved my halloween box today full of goodies!

~stuffed pumpkin
~jackolantern cup
~holographic banner
~gummy creepy crawlers
~sour patch watermelons
~skelteton pop
~wood cut out of a mummy (so cute!)
~Spider web socks
~fall stamper
~lollipops
~plastic spider rings
~gummy spiders

Thank you so much! the banner & socks were my favorite. Happy Trick o treating!!!!

~Katie
Glad you liked it and Happy Trick o treating to you too!!!!

jekajekalynn said:
I can't wait for the Halloween candy one. :teeth:

Me too!!!! :banana:
I was looking at Oriental Trading Halloween catalog, wishing I could shop there....I just don't want to buy a UNIT of everything... :lmao:

Gymbomom said:
I was looking at Oriental Trading Halloween catalog, wishing I could shop there....I just don't want to buy a UNIT of everything... :lmao:
We just got our order from OT yesterday. This is where we get the odd things for the bags. I got the gummy fingers in the fry package this year. We also got a few other things.

mickeyfan2 said:
We just got our order from OT yesterday. This is where we get the odd things for the bags. I got the gummy fingers in the fry package this year. We also got a few other things.

I really might order from them.....we homeschool, so we do not need anything for parties, but we get TONS of trick or treaters. I bribe my father to sit at our door to pass out candy. I might go ahead and get other things to pass out INSTEAD of candy. Also, having less candy around our house is better for me!!! :rotfl2:
I erased my free shipping code I got in Spam the other day...does anyone still have it???? :)

2.gif

Gymbomom said:

we have the Oriental trading Company store where I live (or at least I think it is connected it is called Nobbies and is owned by the same guy as OTC) ... they still sell most things in the huge packages. We always get some fun stuff to hand out with our candy though. And I have all 3 kids sign up for the same thing for their school party (Treat Bags for Halloween choice #1 Valentines day choice #2) and we take our trip to Nobbies and get fun stuff. We must do ok they always choose us to bring them

I had gotten my Halloween exchange from Roxy-PixieDust32, and there was a bunch of neat things in there-
*Pumpkin Peeps
*12 black and orange tealight candles
*Clacking toy
*Jack-O-Lantern candle
*Pumpkin pail votive holder
*Popping candy-cherry flavor
*Ghost ceramic decoration
*Harvest pumpkin sugar cookie towel with a pumpkin cookie cutter-this is perfect since in my other Halloween exchange, I had gotten the leaf cookie cutter and I will now be able to make both for friends and family.
*Halloween kitchen towel
*Spider tealight holder
*2 Halloween pencils
*Orange votive candle
*5 piece kitchen towel set with 2 kitchen towels, 2 potholders, and a dish cloth.

:banana: :banana: :banana: Thank you very much Roxy for the neat Halloween exchange box.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter