Halloween events & activities

The Disney Bunch

Disney Fiends!!
Hi - I just read the clubhouse newsletter and saw that there will be a Halloween celebration at the Boardwalk - Does anyone know if this is open to all DVC members or just those staying at the Boardwalk? We will be staying at OKW over Halloween and since we feel our girls are too young still to enjoy the Mickey party, we still want to celebrate Halloween and want something to do. Thanks for any insight on this -
Did anyone stay over Halloween last year? What events went on at OKW for Halloween? Thanks again! :)

The BWV party is for Anybody not just DVC...they have had neat craft type stuff for the kids to do in the past....cookie decorating, pumpkin decorating, guess the number of jelly beans, DJ, Dancing, Costume contest, Trick or Treating and pictures with a special sheet covered guest (hint: had 2 black ears sticking out of the sheet.

It was a really fun time. we have done it twice. They almost didn't get to this year because of budget, so they might have changed some of the items but I'm not sure what...

BTW how old are your girls???

Thanks for the info - I had been asking on the boards a couple of weeks ago & no one could think of anything that was going on other than Mickey's party! And when I called down to Disney - they told me to check back the week before! Not a lot time to plan something! It sounds like fun -

BTW my twins are 2 1/2 & the baby is 5 months old! It should be a really fun trip this time! I can't wait to see my girls' reactions to the characters! They can say their names this year!

Sounds like your girls will have fun....

Enjoy your trip..

Goldi - It's on October 31st to celebrate Halloween.

We're staying at BWV and looking forward to attending the BW party!! We're attending MNSSHP the night before and I thought this sounded great for Halloween night. I think DD (3yo) will have a great time dressing up another night!

Anybody else attending?

My family will be going home to BCV 10/19-11/1. I can not wait. We will have to try to make it over to the BW for the party. I will be at MNSSHP on 10/19. We went to MVMCP this past December with my daughter then 3 1/2 and we had a good time. We only stayed till about 10:00PM. We decided early that it was still worth the price, because it would be awhile before we could go that time of year again due to school. We feel the same way about MNSSHP. In future years we will go New Jersey week the first week in November. I had asked also about the happenings at the different resorts and they said to contact them individually. I would think that all the fron desks will have something for the kids. My daughter keeps asking if she will get a bag and be able to get treats! I don't want her to be disappointed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter