• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hakuna Matata - Marching in like Lions!

Just popping in!

Strength training for 30 minutes yesterday; 30 minutes of XT on the elliptical today.

I also got my post-marathon pedi.

"Hop"-py Easter everyone! I'm heading home tomorrow so may not post much.

Jennifer

Just went to book Philly and they have us as an exhibition.:sad2:

As much as I would love do do the marathon because of the history you get to see, I don't know if I can justify how much it will cost just to be an exhibition.:confused3

Good Morning Team! :wave2:

April 1st - We are going to have a beautiful day…
Sunshine and in the 70’s

Taking all the little ones to play and for a picnic at the park today. :rolleyes1

Awesome weight loss accomplishments!:cheer2:
WTG-Robert 20#, Mike 16#, Connie 10#, Kim 10#, Dave 4#,
Mary, Scott, & Vicky.

Race Calendar Updated to here-
Multi Vitamins Updated to here-

Dave-Your ‘Avoid Blister’ report Update-did I miss it?
Could you move it to the first page so we do not miss it?

Wishing you Sunshine, Great Training Moments, and Extra Spring
in your Steps this month! :dance3:
Connie, Dave, Denise, Eva, Gerry, Hope, Jack, Jennifer,
Kim, Kristie, Mary, Mike, Pam, Regina, Robert, Scott & Lynn,
Sue, and Vicky-

Will try to catch up tonight...Enjoy the moments! :wave:

Margie, enjoy you picinic today!!!!

Wow Robert, look at you go!!!!! Leading the way in the weight loss poundage. Congrats:thumbsup2

I've just seen my bib no. for Boston......204!!!!!

There are 23 cranks in the race and Boston give bib numbers out based on where they think you will place.
Cranks start at 201, so they think I will come 4th.:lmao:

There is a paralympian and the lady who came 2nd last year and they think I will beat them!!!:lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:

Hi Everyone,

Weighed myself when I got up today and I am now 20 lbs lighter than post surgery! :banana: Beautiful weather here today, but windy again. Road our bicycles over to our gym for our XT. Lizzie stayed later to swim with our little guy. Life is good, windows are open, and I should have the weekend off!
---------------------
Kirstie~ You go girl! You can beat all of them! I'll be watching on tv for you!

Denise~ oatmeal pie sounds good! Yum!

Margie~ Thanks for keeping track of all of us!

Richard~ We might go out to dinner this weekend at a place called the Tilted Kilt, something about beer and girls in mini-kilts. :rolleyes1

- Mike :cool2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter