Hair & Make-up "Again..."

Jumpin'Jellyfish

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone! So I thought that my hair and makeup plans were complete but I haven't been able to get in contact with the person who was coming up to do it (I'm really upset about it :sad2: ) I know that we have postings on here about hair and makeup but I would like a new updated version if you will. So here it goes....I need help!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you could please reccommend a stylist and or makeup artist to come to the hotel room and do me + bridal party it would be greatly appreciated!!

I am desparate, I thought this was under control and it fell apart. I need to book another one now!

Thanks everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup2

I am using Ana form Beaute Speciale as well. Everything I've read has been positive, and she was great to talk to on the phone.

I am using Ana as well and have also seen nothing but great reviews for her. I will let you know in twelve days how it went ! :banana:

I'm using Anna from Makeover Majic. I had my trial session with her a few weeks ago and I loved her! I showed her a picture of the hair style I want and she was able to make it look even better!
She's also really good about answering any questions you might have through email any time. (I emailed her for some pre-wedding beauty tips)
She's also got a really laid back personality and I think she'll be great at calming me down on the morning of the wedding!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter