Hagrid's Coaster is Coming June 13th!

rlthomas7

Mouseketeer
Sorry if this has already been announced on here, but I didn't see it and I know there's some excitement. This just came to my inbox today!

A New Magical Adventure is Coming June 13, 2019.

Join Hagrid™ as you fly far beyond the grounds of Hogwarts™ castle, on an all-new thrilling roller coaster to discover the rarest magical creatures.

Universal's most highly themed coaster, Hagrid's Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure™, opens this summer.

https://www.universalorlando.com/we...izarding-world-of-harry-potter/hub/index.html

Very curious about the height requirement on this. My 7-year-old Potter fan is very petite, but loves coasters. We delayed going back to universal for a year in the hopes she can ride FJ.

I live about 2 and a half hours away and have an AP. My days off from work just happen to be June 10th and 11th. Might as well make a trip and keep my fingers crossed for a soft opening! If not, I'll just make a quick trip my day off the next week!

Here's a video of them testing the ride from this past night.

Chances are good for soft openings in May if this goes smoothly, although there is still a lot more to the ride than just the coaster (Animatronics, show scenes, queue) that still needs to be done.

Here's a video of them testing the ride from this past night.

Chances are good for soft openings in May if this goes smoothly, although there is still a lot more to the ride than just the coaster (Animatronics, show scenes, queue) that still needs to be done.

That's awesome!! I can't wait for this ride.

I think I might channel my mind and not do this ride

It looks like it has a vertical climb for the ride

I’m a wimp on rides like rrr
Can’t deal with any steep climb on my back

Hope to get better pictures when ride closer to completion
Maybe it won’t have a steep start

I hate being the wimp with a
Group of homies friends

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter