Hagrids closing at the end of this month?

It’s true, closed Feb 21st till March 3rd.

There was a thread about it on here last week.

Well that stinks! The park was already going to be really crowded with the Presidents Day week crowds, but now with that ride down other lines will be even longer. I wonder why they would schedule it for such a busy time.

Last edited:
Well that stinks! The park was already going to be really crowded with the Presidents Day week crowds, but not with that ride down other lines will be even longer. I wonder why they would schedule it for such a busy time.

There was some damage to certain areas of it during the hurricane that needed sorted.

I’m sorry you’re missing out on riding it this time.

We waited two hours at close last night and they closed the ride due to mechanical issues and cleared the line. The recovery pass given doesn’t help when the ride is going to be closed for two weeks and we were leaving 🫤

Hagrids is back up and running today.
And it's already delayed according to the app lol that happens all the time so not surprised.

I'm very curious what'll happen to Velocicoaster EP and if those rumors of it being temporary are true. I'm going this weekend and would love to use it there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter