Had my first Dole Whip!!!

Even if we're just driving to/through Orlando, I make DH stop at Poly so I can get a Dole Whip. :cloud9:

I can't wait to try my first Dole Whip at the Poly in a few short months!:cool1:

Just head on down to the ground floor to Capt. Cooks (CS) restaurant.
There are patio tables just outside the restaurant, if you'd like to have your refreshment under the shade of the palm trees.

Or, if you time it right in the evening, head to the Poly beach and see the MK fireworks as you sip the Whip. ;)

Poly-TTC-Basic_101209.jpg

Just head on down to the ground floor to Capt. Cooks (CS) restaurant.
There are patio tables just outside the restaurant, if you'd like to have your refreshment under the shade of the palm trees.

Or, if you time it right in the evening, head to the Poly beach and see the MK fireworks as you sip the Whip. ;)

Poly-TTC-Basic_101209.jpg

Thanks!:thumbsup2 Watching the fireworks on the beach, sipping a Dole Whip = Heaven!:lovestruc

This board got me to try a Dole Whip Float with pineapple Dole Whip and pineapple juice during my last trip.

I absolutely hated it. Never again.

Maybe I will do Vanilla and Coke sometime, though.

Ohhh I love Grey Goose, keep in in my Freezer! Only darn Vodka I can drink straight and it does not make me sick! Going to add these to my must try list!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter