Hacking the System (Story) *Part 8 Up!*

The Eagerly Anticipated Part 6:

Suddenly, the room began to disappear, but instead of one new room, three rooms appeared at the same time. The rooms of minniemousefront, PirateEmery, and Mononut all appeared to be merged so that each room was overlapped by the other two rooms.

“What is going on?” Mononut asked.

“Beats me,” answered PirateEmery.

“Is that you FantaStitch?” asked minniemousefront.

“Yeah. Umm…I need a favor.”

“What is it?” all three asked simultaneously.

“Well you see,” FantaStitch took a deep breathe. “TherearethesehackersandtheyarekindatryingtotakeoverVMKandIneedyourhelptosaveVMK!” FantaStitch inhaled. “Please?”

“Umm…what?” asked PirateEmery.

“Okay, well these hackers are trying to take over VMK and I am supposed to get a group of people together to help save VMK,” FantaStitch said, but more slowly.

“Okay, so you need our help?” asked Mononut.

“I’m in,” said minniemousefront.

“Us, too,” chimed in PirateEmery and Mononut.

“All right! Let’s do this!” said FantaStitch.

The mixture of rooms began to swirl and disappear, just like before. In its place was the Haunted Mansion. In place of their regular clothes were purple jumpsuits and a vacuum-cleaner-type device.

“Yes, I love this game!” shouted Mononut.

“Good, because I don’t,” said FantaStitch.

“Welcome, foolish mortals, to the Haunted Mansion. I am your host, your Ghost Host. Kindly step all the way in please, and make room for everyone. There's no turning back now,” a haunting voice said, echoing through the room.

“No turning back?!” exclaimed minniemousefront.

Part 7...Soon-ish

This just gets better and better...

ON WITH PART 7!!

And...

valeriesunshine said:
I think blue was just making a joke, chill.

Yeah, well...so was I. A joke about a joke, nobody ever expected it.

my part 7

look is's jmdude he rocks a this even if he was bad at it he could go yo she dragon and naruto lets get him to help

Party 7 now part 7 now part 7 now part 7 now part 7 now part 7 now part 7 now part 7 now part 7 now part 7 now part 7 now part 7 now part 7 now part 7 now part 7 now part 7 now part 7 now part 7 now part 7 now part 7 now part 7 now part 7 now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CAN'T WAIT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT PART 7 I CAN'T WAIT WHEN IS IT COMING OUT THEY SHOULD MAKE A MOVIE ABOUT this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awesome story!!!!!!!! and dude, don't you like any mini-games??????? lol, jk..... part 7 please!!!!!!! as soon as you can!!!

hay u didnt put crazymegacoolkid and piratesteff also great story

Part 7

In an instant, hundreds of ghosts flooded into the room. The ghosts came charging at the group. In an instant, they all raised the vacuum devices and began to suck in all of the ghosts. The only problem was, everytime they captured a ghost, more would come into the room.

“Is this ever going to end?” asked FantaStitch.

After a long time, the group of four were alone in the room.

“Did…did we win?” minniemousefront asked.

“If we did, then we should be in the next room,” FantaStitch responded.

Suddenly, a giant blue ghost with an axe came through the door.

“RUN!” PirateEmery screamed.

Everyone turned and began to run up the stairs. Another blue ghost came out of the stairs right in front of the group. The ghost swung its axe, narrowly missing the group. They quickly turned around, only to find the other ghost floating up the stairs.

“There’s the portal!” shouted minniemousefront. “Jump over the railing!”

The four jumped over the railing just as the two ghosts swung the two axes. The two axes collided and shattered. The kids ran toward the door as soon as they landed. They jumped through the door, missing the flying axe head.

“We made it!” shouted Mononut.

“We’re out of those ugly suits, too. They totally clashed with my eyes,” said FantaStitch.

They all stared at him.

“Don’t ask.”

“Wasn’t going to,” responded PirateEmery.

Part 8 Soon...er

it was oh-so-good!!!!! (although the thing with the eyes kinda got me- aren't all our eyes black???? :rotfl2: ) by far my favorite part yet!!!!!

love it and dont take it away for post count everyone likes it some just might not be on

We love it!
PART 8!
clap!
clap!
clap!
PART 8!
clap!
clap!
clap!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter