Hacking the System (Story) *Part 8 Up!*

CoolTrainerTerry

DIS Veteran
I have decided to post my short story that I had to write for my English class. It revolves around VMK after hours and hackers.

Part 1:

“I’m so close to finishing this! I can’t stop now!” a man nervously mumbled as he glanced at the clock on his computer screen.

“You have to. It’s almost midnight and it will be closing for the night. We can resume this tomorrow where we left off,” another guy said from the shadows.

“But, I’m so close to finishing it, though. I can’t quit now.”

“You’re going to have to quit.”

“But-“

“NOW!”

“Yes, sir.”

“Taylor, get off, now! You’re up way past your bed time,” a woman screamed from down the stairs.

“Can’t I stay on until closing? Please?” Taylor said from his room.

“Fine, but after that, it’s time for bed.”

Taylor grinned as he turned back to his computer screen. He would get to stay on VMK for the first time until closing. As a sort of custom, VMKer’s would gather in a room and line up and start to dance. The most famous room would be the Castle Forecourt with the statue of Walt and Mickey in the middle of it.

“This is so cool. I’ve never been in a closing line before,” Taylor’s character, FantaStitch, said, as a speech bubble appeared over the character’s head.

“Are you serious?” a speech bubble said above a girl character.

“Yeah, I’m never on this late at night.”

Then, the screen became slightly opaque as a box appeared that said the VMK would be closed for the night and would be open tomorrow starting at 7:00 A.M.

“Good night!”

I will post Part 2 if I can get...let's say...10 comments. :thumbsup2

For a second i htought Nano started this thread LOL

Sounds nice, if I could ever remember my ideas, I would do something like this. :teeth:

CoolTrainerTerry said:
You actually like it? Cool.

Oh, and should I mention it's a story in the title?
1. YES we love it :sunny:

2. Maybe Lol

Idol_Fan said:
For a second i htought Nano started this thread LOL

HAHA I thought that too I KID YOU NOT!

Part 2:

There is a secret about VMK that nobody knows. At night, when VMK closes, all of the characters come to life. They would walk around VMK like they were being controlled, but they were not, they were moving of their own free will. They could talk and interact with each other like normal people. They were also limited from things, like spending their credits or moving around furniture in their guest room.

After closing, the characters would be teleported back to their guest room.

FantaStitch immediately teleported back to one of his guest rooms, Mad Main Home, and walked over to a Blue Philharmagic Chair and sat down. He looked around the room that was modeled after the Mad Hatter’s House in the movie Alice in Wonderland. The room was decorated with all types of furniture, most of which came from in-park quests at Disney World in Florida. There was a candlestick that resembled Lumiere from Beauty and the Beast, a poster of the movie Herbie: Fully Loaded, as well as a couch that resembled Herbie, a Blue Hong Kong Disneyland Saucer Chair, and a Stitch’s Rocket Teleporter, a Big Thunder Mountain Railroad Teleporter, and a Narnia Wardrobe Teleporter, leading to other guest rooms owned by FantaStitch.

All of a sudden a giant murmur of pixels rearranged the entire room, putting the face of Lumiere onto the Herbie Couch, and messing up the rest of the room. After a moment, the pixels went back to normal.

“Please do not be alarmed. We had some technical difficulties with the main server, but we fixed them. Everything is going to be fine,” a voice said from somewhere in the game.

FantaStitch got up from his seat and exited the room. He then proceeded to the Castle Forecourt. He didn’t know why, but it was like an invisible thread was leading him there.

Suddenly, he stopped. He was frozen in place.

“Come this way,” a calm, gentle voice said from the distance.

As if by magic, warmth started to spread throughout his body, and he was able to move again. FantaStitch began to run towards the voice. Periodically, the voice would appear again, telling him to go this way or that.

“Who are you?” FantaStitch asked the voice.

“I am but a mere entity of all that is good and right.”

“So, you are like a spirit of some sort?”

“Yes…and no. I am the spirit of a computer program, but I am also the computer program itself.”

Any improvements? And remember, this is a short story I did for school, it won't go into that much detail, but I will think about expanding this idea to make it longer if you want me to later on.

Hmm, maybe FantaStitch should be with someone and then they could both save VMK or die. But we need more!

Hm...this reminds me a lot of .HACK, have you heard of it? Its a really good game/anime, but its not for the under-13 croud.

Great story though! Keep writing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter