• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

H2O plus order?

Hello fellow H2O+ product lovers!

Placed my order 08/22. I was worried when my shopdisney.com shipping confirmation email earlier this week showed two items were missing from the order.

Double-checked my shopdisney.com account order history this morning and it shows everything has now shipped, despite not receiving a second confirmation email.

Suggest anyone who is waiting may wish to try this, and hopefully you will have good news! :flower1:
I just checked. My missing items say they shipped, but there is no tracking information and I did not receive a tracking e-mail. So I'm a bit dubious. But hopeful.

I received my order
I ordered a bar of soap - on sale for $3.49 - to call it tiny is a joke - it’s SO tiny - I don’t recall ever seeing anything this small ever - even in rooms or on the Ships !! Very very tiny ! I just laughed
So happy I got my
Shampoo
Conditioner
Body Wash
Ooh I’m off to take a nice long shower and pretend I’m on the Ship and use my tiny soap !!
Good Luck everyone I’m praying y’all get your orders !!! 🤞🍀🙏
I got my order of soaps today! They are tiny. 1.5 oz compared to the 2.0 oz of the ones in my stash from DVC stays! Shrinkflation. The 2.0 oz bars last surprisingly long, hoping the same for our new tiny ones!

My tiny soap seems to be holding up well ❤️🤞👍
So glad you received your items

For clarification - I did not receive my free facial towels - but based on other post I wasn’t expecting them

Well, I received part of my order today. Two tiny soaps. I chatted with shopDisney and was assured the remaining items (two travel sets and the free items) would be coming. She said it would be billed and shipped in parts, but I find that hard to believe.

Last edited:

I just received a Disney Gift Card eGift for $10 with the following note:

"We are sorry that your recent shopping experience was less than magical. We invite you to visit us again and have enclosed a Disney Gift Card eGift for $10.00 that can be redeemed on your next shopDisney.com purchase."

I'd say that's a nice consolation for having part of my H20 order cancelled.

I got the gift card too! I did receive an order but I haven't opened it yet to see what is in the box. I also received cancelation emails for every product individually, but my credit card got hit for the partial order, now to see exactly what is in the box! These were supposed to be for me and a gift for my sister, but now it will depend on what is actually in the box.

So I have a the gift card but when I go to checkout in shopDisney, there is no option to enter a gift card. Am I missing something? The payment options are Rewards redemption, Credit Card, pay later, or paypal.

So I have a the gift card but when I go to checkout in shopDisney, there is no option to enter a gift card. Am I missing something? The payment options are Rewards redemption, Credit Card, pay later, or paypal.
Hmm. When I checkout and get to payment, my options in order are:
1. Disney Gift Card
2. Disney Reward Redemption Card
3. Credit or Debit Card
4. Click to Pay
5. PayPal/PayPal- Pay Later

Do you not see all of those options under "Payment"?

I originally was to receive 3 free gifts - if if not receive them nor did I complain as I did not expect them since peeps on DIS stated they did not receive them - I was happy to receive my order. !
I received this week 3 cancel emails for the order of the 3 free gifts - I thought ok whatever
Today out of the blue Disney sent me a $10 gift card - what ??? Saying sorry for your problems with your order - did anyone else receive a gift card ? I did not complain nor did I do a survey - I’m like wow !!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter