H2O plus order?

Ya. I know. I am now wondering if i will even get my order.
My 8/22 order came in last week. ShopDisney has notoriously slow order processing that makes little sense. You can always reach out to them to ask about the status not changing but idk if that will do you any good.

Could be related to H2O going out of business. They are no longer making their products.

Oh no! I didn't realize that.

I have been checking my status and I haven't had any updates, either. I was wondering if Disney took too many orders or something.

i placed my order on Aug 22nd, received it sept 7th. I got a shipment notification on Sept 6th, it was delivered the next day which is weird.

Last edited:
Haven't gotten mine either. Placed the day they announced they were not going to be in b business any longer.

I just checked and its still in progress. Ordered 2 bottles of body lotion.

FYI. I did an online chat with a shopDisney cast member. Received typical response that H2O orders are delayed, they are working as quickly as possible, and we will receive an email when shipped.

FYI. I did an online chat with a shopDisney cast member. Received typical response that H2O orders are delayed, they are working as quickly as possible, and we will receive an email when shipped.
That's a better response than I got. Mine was a very informal email that said it should arrive in 10-12 days (It was already 10days when I emailed). Also ordered 8/22.

I ordered 8/22 and called this morning because it’s still “in progress.” The CM said it looked like the order was still moving forward, and they had a lot of orders placed all at once. Hopefully eventually….

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter