H2O Glow Party Reviews

Any reviews of the After Hours at Typhoon Lagoon, H2O Glow After Hours party yet?
I've not been to an AH Glow Party but follow a youtuber who went last summer. She goes to Disney fairly often and gives some candid, honest feedback for most experiences.

We also did it last year (end of August). Grandkids 13 and 8 had a blast. We lucked out with the weather too. Would do it again!

Any reviews of the After Hours at Typhoon Lagoon, H2O Glow After Hours party yet?
My son and I went to the first party of the season back in May and enjoyed it. With the first of anything, you can tell the CM's are working out some kinks and learning where things are - as CM's are often working there who don't usually because they wanted to work a Glow party, etc. I'd think after a couple of parties then people know what's up. None of that affected our experience and we had a fun time. I can't ride any of the rides (very bad knees) so I only did the lazy river but my son had no issues with wait times for the rides. We got our free popcorn and drinks and ice cream. The dance party looked like fun. I felt like it was less crowded than the one I went to in 2019. Maybe that's because it was the first one and the parks overall were way less crowded the third week of May. Neither time we had trouble finding a place to sit - tons of chairs everywhere.

I love being able to be in the WP at night and no sunscreen and the price is decent considering the snacks. The only thing I missed was in 2019 they handed everyone a battery operated glowing bracelet and it was kinda cool seeing those on everyone throughout the park. This time they gave us a plastic branded TL cup to use for the free sodas (or you could use a paper cup).

Thinking about going soon. Do they have lockers or do people usually leave stuff on their chairs?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter