Gummy Bears

What's Your Favorite Flavor of Gummy Bear?

• raspberry (red)

Votes: 17 27.9%
  • orange (orange)

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • strawberry (green)

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • pineapple (colorless)

Votes: 28 45.9%
  • lemon (yellow)

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • other (hate them all, must combine two flavors, etc. - please elaborate)

Votes: 6 9.8%

• Total voters

PollyannaMom

I was a click-clack champ!!
I'm bored, and staring at a bag of gummy Bears DS left by the computer, so...fluff thread of the day - what's your favorite flavor? (Note: The poll uses the American colors of Haribo brand, per the website.)

I don't eat Gummy bears or anything like that but to make you feel better I have had the worse craving for cheese balls. Love those things!!

Can't stand Haribo gummy bears. I will only eat Black Forest brand (and I prefer their gummy worms, not bears). But if there are only bears, I like to combine green and yellow.

My favorite flavor is whatever I'm eating right that moment. I'm not much of a sweets person, but dang, I love some gummy bears. I'm going to get some tonight in USO/UIOA if these kids will ever get finished napping:) Thanks for the suggestion, OP! I need anything I can think of to increase my appetite, and having gummy bears around is a good idea.

I picked the red one, but I really like red and orange about equally. I had no idea that the green ones were supposed to be strawberry flavored!

I have strong feelings regarding the Haribo Pinapple- they’re my favorite! Unfortunately, my kids have taken to this and love them as well, so less for me☹️
That green is strawberry is blowing my mind! I never realized it...guess I was so focused on eating all the pineapple ones I never realized what green was.

Gummi-Bears.jpg

I have strong feelings regarding the Haribo Pinapple- they’re my favorite! Unfortunately, my kids have taken to this and love them as well, so less for me!

I made the same mistake about pickles on hamburgers. When we were dating, my now-husband would always take the pickles off his hamburgers. I would say "You're crazy! The pickles are the best part!" He would turn up his nose, but would give me his pickles. Then, apparently, one time when I wasn't with him, he decided to try the pickles. He'd been picking them off since he was a little kid. He discovered he DOES like pickles on his hamburgers. Goodbye, extra pickles! ;-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter