"Guess who`s back"...3 Return for 3 Weeks @ RPR. Parks, KSC with lots of good food and fun...A May 2023 TR

You are totally good Carole!

We are very excited.

and fingers, toes, arms, legs everything crossed for London!

As you should be, it sounds like you`re very much ready for a vacation!!

my dad loves blood pudding. The one pub in town that served it closed!

Tom loves it too, I will take a bite if we have it in the hotels we stay at in Scotland and occasionally we do order a whole pudding from a Stornoway producer, it is nice, but just a little for me.

Hope your dad can find somewhere else to get it.

I love that Kyle has a purpose! Driving in the US will be fun for him ☺️
And every single ride…One Fish Two Fish is a cute little ride. There’s a song and I’d you follow it you won’t be quite as wet 😂 It’s really just a sprinkle at most, nothing like the actual water rides in the Parks.

It will be fun to ride every single ride and be able to say you did ☺️

I love that Kyle has a purpose! Driving in the US will be fun for him ☺️
And every single ride…One Fish Two Fish is a cute little ride. There’s a song and I’d you follow it you won’t be quite as wet 😂 It’s really just a sprinkle at most, nothing like the actual water rides in the Parks.

It will be fun to ride every single ride and be able to say you did ☺️

I think he`ll enoy it, he`s a confident driver so should be easy peasy for him......might take him a minute or so to get used to driving on the wrong side of the road, but once you start, it is easier than folks think.

I think doing every single ride will be a first for sure, we might as well and yes, the fishy ride looks so cute, we`ll give that one a go anyway. :)

Haha Kyle has you on a real mission there. Admit that many we used to do with the kids are now off our normal rotation.

annoyed we haven’t been back on Poseidon since it re-opened, always enjoyed it. At times just for the cool temps in the FL heat lol

I did wonder if they still permit (child free) adults to do the Pteranodon Flyers if you are there the first hour?

Haha Kyle has you on a real mission there. Admit that many we used to do with the kids are now off our normal rotation.

annoyed we haven’t been back on Poseidon since it re-opened, always enjoyed it. At times just for the cool temps in the FL heat lol

I did wonder if they still permit (child free) adults to do the Pteranodon Flyers if you are there the first hour?

Pteranadon was off the list as we don’t count that one as a contender, doubt we’re ever there early enough to qualify if they still do that.

Yes, I think that was the reason we went in the first time, it was lunchtime and blazing hot!! We’ll give it a bash anyway.

Im not quite sure why he didn’t drive before over there. Our rental contracts never allowed anyone under 25 to drive, but I’m sure he’s been twice since that age, so maybe he never fancied doing it till now. I’m sure he’ll have a nice time driving, maybe outside of the parks/Orlando area first time!

And this is making me smile…we need a photo of you riding one of the fantastic creatures on the Caro-Seuss-el!

View attachment 751732

lol......I do have some, but.......they are not the most flattering and it was a little spinny for me, so I look a little, er, tipsy even though I hadn`t touched a drop!!!

I will try it again though, and get one of them to take a picture.....just for you :goodvibes

5072756.jpg

:flower1:

I just rode Velocicoaster for the first time a few weeks ago and it was amazing. Definitely a great addition to Islands of Adventure, which was already great!

I also feel your pain of having to squeeze into those seats on Hippogriff. Definitely a little tight! haha

I just rode Velocicoaster for the first time a few weeks ago and it was amazing. Definitely a great addition to Islands of Adventure, which was already great!

I also feel your pain of having to squeeze into those seats on Hippogriff. Definitely a little tight! haha

Isn`t it just the best ride!!! Yes, IOA is fabulous already, but they did really need a super duper coaster in there and the VC certainly fits the bill. I`m so glad you enjoyed it!

lol.....I think Tom and I managed to just about squeeze in together once, but it was so darn uncomfortable!!! Never again.....:rotfl:

You won't get me on Storm Force Accelatron ever. I have to save my strength for Forbidden Journey. :crazy:

lol…….I’m not on it yet!!!

I think that one is out of my abilities, so I will use my “pass” for that one I think!

FJ is an odd one, I’m usually ok if I do it once or maybe twice, that’s always enough for me or I regret it!

But, I’m glad you get to enjoy it at least, so many can’t go on it……it’s so much fun though……

Hope you’re doing good…..you’re there next month too aren’t you if my memory is correct?

Carole will you all be able to say your goodbyes to Poseidon’s Fury? They just announced its closing as of May 9th!

Yes, we’ll arrive April 30th, we did plan to do it, so I’m glad we do plan to see it…….I imagine it will never have been busier in years now it’s closing.

We were told it was supposed to be closing before covid, but well, things change.

It‘ll be interesting to see when they announce the replacement what the reaction will be. Can’t wait for that, it’s such a large space and I’m sure they’ll do an amazing job with whatever it’s going to be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter