Guess the picture thread

Yup, more specific now.

how about toward the end of the queue line?? ...before you hand in your card to board? (there is old round, yellow (?) numbers on the ground....) near there?

how about toward the end of the queue line?? ...before you hand in your card to board? (there is old round, yellow (?) numbers on the ground....) near there?

Close enough!!! It is actually before you go up that ramp and it is the ceiling!

Next pic. Guess which one is me!!!!
DSC00727.jpg

the only one without a hat?? (btw...that hat looks better than a toque on you!)

haha. It was pretty funny when he plopped his hat on my head. The ride was temporarily closed and everyone wanted to be in the picture. They were really nice kids who humoured an old lady!

I got that same picture of the revolving guitar outside of HRH on the walking path from the parks. (it IS a neat/pretty sight!)

haha. It was pretty funny when he plopped his hat on my head. The ride was temporarily closed and everyone wanted to be in the picture. They were really nice kids who humoured an old lady!

Old ladies do not have legs like that !:scratchin

Correct again! Next.

DSC01004.jpg

do you always cut your pictures in half when you take them.........jk

to the left of the 3D new york museum building, is this building.
it is blocked off to the public once you go to the end of it.
except during hhn 14 when it was used as a route to the other side.

and if you don't like that guess, i can come up with another one....::yes::

do you always cut your pictures in half when you take them.........jk

to the left of the 3D new york museum building, is this building.
it is blocked off to the public once you go to the end of it.
except during hhn 14 when it was used as a route to the other side.

and if you don't like that guess, i can come up with another one....::yes::

You'd better try again. I had to cut in half so it wouldn't give the photo away. Most of my "obscure pics" are like that. Just wait!

I think that pic is from IOA....yellow lamppost....not the Studios color..... :scratchin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter