Guess the DLP Character.

Heres another.............

8cf3de7f.jpg

This thread is deader than Barbosa!!!! :lmao:

stonfiesta said:
This thread is deader than Barbosa!!!! :lmao:

A shame :sad2: it's good fun. Anyway thanks for taking the trouble to do this game just for me!!!! :teeth:

I'm just useless at this game as I prefer the 'live' disney films as opposed to the animated ones (strange) so this is really really really difficult for me. But I enjoy making random guesses! And I'm proud of my one right answer.

Jennifer

nifferwilko said:
I'm just useless at this game as I prefer the 'live' disney films as opposed to the animated ones (strange) so this is really really really difficult for me. But I enjoy making random guesses! And I'm proud of my one right answer.

Sorry Jennifer - I wasn't meaning to be rude to you or anyone else. :flower3: I was just teasing Roy!! ;)

Bexx said:
Sorry Jennifer - I wasn't meaning to be rude to you or anyone else. :flower3: I was just teasing Roy!! ;)

Opps, I love the written word as it's so easy to be taken the wrong way!! I wasn't meaning to sound like I was thinking you were rude. :wave:
I do wish I had your disney knowledge though - I might be bluffing though and sneak up and take the lead... :rotfl2: ....I wish!!!

Jennifer

nifferwilko said:
Opps, I love the written word as it's so easy to be taken the wrong way!! I wasn't meaning to sound like I was thinking you were rude. :wave:

I know what you mean.....!!! Glad I didn't offend you - I do realise that these things aren't everyones cup of tea!! I was just a little sorry for Roy that more people haven't wanted to join in.

I do wish I had your disney knowledge though

I'm not sure it's really something I should be proud of!!!! :blush: :rolleyes1

thanks for the positives everyone......i may have to come up with another idea to help the DLP section keep rolling... :hourglass

Bexx said:
I was just teasing Roy!!

Watch it Rebecca!!!!!! :crazy: lol

Bexx said:
:scared1:

Now I'm scared!!! I haven't been called that for years!!!! :rotfl:
I never even thought that was your name :) You look just like a Becky to me :thumbsup2

And another for you all..........with the colours inverted!! muhuhahaha!!

338f77c7.jpg

happy guessing! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter