Guardians Of The Galaxy 3 Happy Meal now at McDonald's

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
It has been announced that McDonald's has launched a Happy Meal based on Guardians Of The Galaxy 3 that has begun today. The toys "which there are a total of eight toys" are action toys that look very cool. I was very lucky to get the Guardians Of The Galaxy Happy Meal today and at first I thought I was afraid I wasn't gonna get one at all but I did. I got the Mantis toy in my Happy Meal and it's a really cool figure and Mantis has a button on her back that allows her to do action moves and is really awesome. My McDonald's had only the Mantis figure and the Adam Warlock figures in stock but I do hope to get the Star Lord figure next time. If you get the chance head over to your McDonald's and check this out

These look really neat (just checked out the McDonald's website). I'd really like the Rocket one, not just because he's my favorite character but also because it looks pretty cool. Maybe the next time I'm at McD's :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter