"Guaranty Status" - What??????

catjammies

Mouseketeer
What does this mean when this is assigned as your stateroom?

Does it mean we might get an upgrade?????

when will we hear?

It means that you are guaranteed a cabin in at least the catagory that you have booked. You will not be "down-graded" to a lower catagory. However, you do not have the luxury of choosing your cabin. Your chance of an upgrade are about as good as anyone else's.

Much of the time you will get your stateroom assignment with your documents. It is possible not to find out until you get to the pier.

I'd hate to prepare & fly down & not get any cabin!
Why can others know & I can't?
Is it good to be on guaranty or will they just end up sticking me somewhere there's a spot. I booked plenty early, so I don't understand why we are guarantered.

I'd hate to prepare & fly down & not get any cabin!
Why can others know & I can't?
Is it good to be on guaranty or will they just end up sticking me somewhere there's a spot? I booked plenty early, so I don't understand why we are guarantered.

Is there any site on which to SEE which have been assigned already? or is that secret Disney stuff?

Catjammies, don't worry, you are guaranteed to get at LEAST the Category you booked and possibly better.

Did you book your reservation yourself or through a Travel Agent?

Don't worry! :)
Cathy

Catjammies, don't worry, you definitely will get a cabin! :) Like I said, generally the cabin assignment will be with your documents but in rare cases you don't find out the assignment until you get to the port. No matter what you'll at LEAST get the category you booked and POSSIBLY an upgrade to a higher category.

You'll have a great time, I promise! :)

We have had GTY status on three cruises and found our cabin number at the port at check in. All 3 times we had great cabins mid-ship with no problems.

MJ

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter