Ground Transfers and Pre-Paid Gratuities

TestingH2O

DIS Veteran
We just moved our July cruise to Alaska 2022. When the TA moved it, it now has ground transfers and pre-paid gratuities on it. Did she make a mistake or are those things happening automatically on DCL now?

I wonder if you had excess FCC so she applied to gratuities and transfers rather than convert it to onboard credits? Either way, she should have asked you first what you wanted to do.

I wonder if you had excess FCC so she applied to gratuities and transfers rather than convert it to onboard credits? Either way, she should have asked you first what you wanted to do.

Ours asked us (with about $1k each of FCC to use). The prepaid gratuities made sense but we already had transfers and hotel through goport and wanted to keep that.

Did you call her yet?
Yes. Our original cruise was on the Fantasy from PC and we had put both of those things on that cruise. I had completely forgotten because we booked it on the ship during the WBPC and, well, things were a bit hectic in March of 2020 on that trip. She just transferred everything over exactly the same.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter