Grocery delivery options for RPR

txcorey

Mouseketeer
We will be arriving very late on January 2nd for a 3 night stay. I'd really like to order a few groceries for the room. I've looked at Amazon Prime Now, but it doesn't have the items I need. I would also like to order beer. What options do I have? It looks like Safeway has the items I need and has a delivery window we could set up for the morning of the 3rd. This is our first time going to Universal so I'm out of my comfort zone and not sure what to do. Not sure what's allowed at the resort, etc. Can anyone help a newbie out?
Thanks!

Orlando Grocery Express. Operates just like garden grocer does at Disney. They delivery to RPR and I think Portifino and HRH and can put cold items in a refrigerator at Bell Services. That said, they did leave something out of our order in Nov. But it wasn’t critical to us and I was very thrilled to not have to stop at the store on the way to the resort to be able to get cereal and milk for the kids to have for breakfast. Very convenient.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter