Grocery Coupon Train

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're pretty much the same thing as Jello Jigglers, but you use plain gelatin and fruit juice instead of Jello. I don't really like regular Jello flavors, so this way, I can use whatever flavor of juice I have around (cranberry is WICKED good)

Jen

I thought that is what they were, but I never made them that way. Cool

KATHY K - THANKS FOR ANOTHER AWESOME ENVIE!!!!

Have a wonderful time on your trip Corinna!! Say Hi to Eeyore for me!:goodvibes
Thanks so much, I'm running around trying to get stuff ready. We leave early Sunday morning, and have a full day today with my sons Pinewood Derby (again).

LOL! You may not be blond. Then you're what we call a pineapple. Brown on the outside, but definitely blond on the inside!:lmao:

That's hilarious, I'll have to tell Dh that one! :rotfl:

Vegasnative, Thank you so much for the goody bag!! I received it today. How cool! Thank you again and have a great vacation!!!

Vegasnative, Thank you so much for the goody bag!! I received it today. How cool! Thank you again and have a great vacation!!!

Oh wow that was fast! I was just going to PM you to tell you I mailed it Wed! :rotfl:How does that happen, little envies take a week, and a goody bag takes 2 days!!! Coast to coast too! :confused3

Got 2 envies today from Along4TheRide. One was torn but I don't think any are missing--it was still pretty full. Haven't actually opened and sorted through them yet. Thanks, michelle!

Received your envie, Denise. Actually got it yesterday but DH didn't give me the mail.

Happity Birthday Magic Mom....hope it was a good one :wizard:

AND, I just wanted to brag that I went Krogering a couple days ago and spent $27 on a whopping $84 worth of groceries!! Yay for coupons!! (Some of it was sales, but it was $20-$30 in coupons!!)

AND, I just wanted to brag that I went Krogering a couple days ago and spent $27 on a whopping $84 worth of groceries!! Yay for coupons!! (Some of it was sales, but it was $20-$30 in coupons!!)

Good job! I love Kroger ALMOST as much as CVS. I have to "confess" that I stopped at Kroger more than a few times this week to stock up on Quaker Instant Oatmeal for .50 a box (after sale and coupons). Gotta love those deals.

I am so envious of all you getting good envelopes. But I have a new sender starting next week so I wont have green eyes much longer.:thumbsup2

Leeanne sorry but this will be a very slim week for your envelope. I will buy extra papers to have some coupons to mail you. Next week will be better.:cool1:

envelope went out Marina. Very stressful week here with work. sorry its late. could you let me know if you have received any of the envelopes I've sent.

Corrina have a great time! I'm so looking for some Disney magic right now!

Corinna...thank you so much for my Goody bag!! The kids will be taking the Skittles with them to watch Monsters vs Aliens tomorrow.popcorn::

Have fun in Disneyland!pixiedust:

I really wanted to thank everyone who has been sending me Pedialyte coupons for my friend. I have a few thank you envies going out tomorrow!! I know most of you didnt want a thank you, but we are both very grateful!!:grouphug:

Received your envie, Denise. Actually got it yesterday but DH didn't give me the mail.

Happity Birthday Magic Mom....hope it was a good one :wizard:

Oh good! I always worry that it isn't getting there. And great job on the coupons!!

My hair is black but has several gray streaks. What do you call me....besides old?
Here is a link to print Pedialyte coupons $1.50

http://pedialyte.com/couponthankyou.aspx?src=lucidmedia&size=728x90
:rotfl:I'll have to think about that one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter