Groceries to your room for UK guests

marcgiu

Marc
Sorry if the question has been covered previously but has any UK guests used Amazon Prime to get Groceries delivered to their WDW room? Does it work ok ? Can you do it ahead of time?

Thanks in advance :)

I'm not sure with Amazon Prime but we used Walmart delivery and had no problems. We did it when we got there for same day delivery (already had the basket set up ready to go so was just a matter of selecting delivery time).

I have used Amazon prime in California but we find garden grocer better in Florida. We booked our Amazon prime the morning we left and it was there when we got there

I have used Garden Grocer a handful of times, when we've stayed at DVC villas in Disney. The delivery was stored for us until we arrived from the UK and they even brought it all to the room for us once checked in. It's been about 6 years now though since I used it. It was expensive, but necessary for us so we paid the prices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter