Grinchmas Breakfast

luvsvacations

DIS Veteran
I was wondering, my reservation is for 9:00 and that is when the park opens. Is there special access you can get in an hour early for that??

Is early entry at islands at 8am? If so, anyone can get into the park during early enrty, you just won't be able to go beyond Seuss Landing without early entry credentials. So it wouldn't be a problem to get into the park for breakfast in Seuss area.

If Islands doesn't open until 9am for anyone, then I don't know but hopefully someone will be able to help.

Well we have reservations for the Dec 11th and I cannot figure out where I find which day has the early hours. Thanks

I also have a 9am reservation, which says to check-in 15 minutes early. We were hoping to get at least one ride in during 8am early entry. Has anyone been? Will they allow you to check in a little late if you get hung up on a ride?

I also have a 9am reservation, which says to check-in 15 minutes early. We were hoping to get at least one ride in during 8am early entry. Has anyone been? Will they allow you to check in a little late if you get hung up on a ride?
We got into EPA at 8 am, rode Forbidden Journey, and then went to check-in. There’s usually a bit of a line to check in but it moves quickly. I think you’d be fine if you were 10-15 minutes late, but I wouldn’t go past that. They have seatings staggered & use half the restaurant at a time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter