Grey's....SERIOUSLY!

OH, who watched?

Why are Mer and Christine fighting? Can someone remind me?

Izzie and Alex in front of Denny? Alex OK with Izzie "being with" Denny? And how cute was that cake?

I have to watch it again...

Then Private Practice right after? And how sad was that last night? It was a 2 tissue...

I need to watch both.. things were crazy w/ the kids' schedules, and everything else that was going on last night...

I missed Grey's last night due to the college football national championship game last night- can't wait to catch up!

Yes what are Mer and Christina fighting about? Yes the cake was adorable, Alex finally signing it for the sick kid and the end, he was spreading some pixie dust.

Okay, I know they're not writing in Chyler Leigh's pregnancy, but how funny would it be if Lexie was actually carrying Little Sloan?

McDreamy at the end. Please no more of that.
:dancer:

Why are Mer and Christine fighting? Can someone remind me?
I was wondering the same thing...I thought that I must have missed a lot of episodes in there, but I'm glad other people are confused too.

:dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

And my quote of the week:
No naked interns.

I downloaded the Season 1 episode of I-tunes simply to watch that last 30 seconds over and over again. I need a new favorite line. :rotfl:

I thought Sloan and Callie were so funny!!

I don't know my fav quote...

those of you who watched PP, what did you think? It's getting slammed by a lot of people over on the abc message boards.

On PP- After I got over the whole Judging Amy stuff... I thought it was a really sad show on so many levels... I know it's a drama, but there is just so much "drama" KWIM? :lmao:

I'll stick with PP for now. It's nice to see a medical drama that's not so hospital centric. Then again, I've been an ER girl since the Clooney era. Yes, I want him back for the Finale.

But then again I miss Addison on Grey's. That and I'm a Taye Diggs fan.

I have to watch Grey's and PP again, DS16 was all chatty, and well, that took precedence. So, I got bits, but missed continuity...

Grey's- I love that Alex asked Izzy to go to meet his mom...how cute and boyish he looked! As creepy as having Denny there is, I really love him! I just wish they would get to that story line already, it's dragging on and on. Miranda seems to be going a bit nuts, and is very pushy with the new attending. I'm kind of not liking her character much right now. I like the new attending though, I think she is going to be interesting, if she stays. And Der's mom...LOVED IT!! Her and Sloan was :rotfl2: Such a mom! And when she was at lil Grey, asking the questions, again :happytv: Then Mer saying mother's hate me, and telling the guy how to commit suicide...in the previews, Miranda is in the OR telling them to let the guy die...wow :eek:

PP- Totally missed what was wrong with the girl...everyone else can go in, and the dad couldn't? :confused3 Honeymoon cystitis :rotfl2: This one I really have to rewatch, I missed so much!

Okay, I have a new favorite quote.

You have the emotional maturity of a horny 15 year old.--Mama Shepard
She was great. It's what the show needed. Her reaction when McSteamy said I'm sleeping with her was good. The fact that she jumped right to the assumption that it was Mer. :lmao: Yeah, I guess I would go there too.

Shut-up. Respectfully, shut-up.--Alex
That's what I need to start screaming at work when the sales staff drives me crazy.

Get rid of the Denny thing. It's worse than Grizzie. Please just get rid of him, it's getting too weird. Now the Major and Christina, that's just adorable. I want to see her happy again.

So how sick is Izzy? That's what we really need to know. But thank god Denny is hopefully gone. It was past creepy 3 weeks ago. :confused3

McSteamy's broken bone. :rolleyes2 It was bound to happen eventually.

This was just on PopEater:

Heigl & Knight Leaving 'Grey's Anatomy'
PopEater
posted: 16 HOURS 28 MINUTES AGO

The cast of 'Greys Anatomy' will be looking to fill some vacancies if the following quotes about Katherine Heigl and T.R. Knight are true. Both stars, who've been publicly verbal with their dislike of the TV drama, are packing their bags and leaving the show for good, their co-star James Pickens Jr. told Us Weekly.

Katherine Heigl and T.R. Knight will be leaving 'Grey's Anatomy' for good, their co-star James Pickens Jr. said. T.R. Knight, who plays Dr. George O'Malley on 'Grey's Anatomy,' is attempting to quit the popular medical drama, and is currently negotiating his contract.

"Wherever Katherine goes, I wish her nothing but the best," Pickens said. He also confirmed Knight was on the way out too. "He's going too," Pickens said. "He just wanted to pursue other career paths."
Heigl has verbalized her disdain with the show in the past, complaining about story lines for her character Izzie Stevens. She even blamed the show's writers for her lack of an Emmy nomination last year.
Similarly, Knight has publicly complained about his lack of screen time and was reportedly threatening to leave the show earlier this season. ABC entertainment chief Stephen McPherson told TV critics last month that he expected Knight to return next season.

Why am I not surprised? Maybe fresh blood will be a good thing.

Okay it's been bugging me, did Mer have the near death in the year after Bailey had the baby or the same year? I just can't remember. :confused:

Why am I not surprised? Maybe fresh blood will be a good thing.

Okay it's been bugging me, did Mer have the near death in the year after Bailey had the baby or the same year? I just can't remember. :confused:

The year after if we're talking about the drowning near death...the bomb near death was the same day as Bailey's delivery. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter