Grey's....SERIOUSLY!

yeah Lexi, you go girl.......I think Miranda has something going on at home, hubby wasn't too happy with her on Halloween........bye-bye Grizzie! just be friends, their much better together that way.

I can't decide if I'm going to watch tonight! The previews look so gross...I just might skip it! :faint:

and McDreamy...on a DATE? WTH??

I can't decide if I'm going to watch tonight! The previews look so gross...I just might skip it! :faint:

and McDreamy...on a DATE? WTH??

i was wishin' i was that date!!!!!!!!

i did NOT watch last night. i had a crappy day at work, so i called it a night and went to bed after our usual routine around here. we do the B B B thing......

that's bath, book and bed!

my ds will tell me "muma it's BBB time!!!!"

I miss our Friday analysis. :sad2: :guilty: :sad2: Who's watching what in replacement? This stike has gotten old way way way too fast.

Let's write our own end of the season where they kill Grizzie once and for all. Any takers?

:happytv:

LOL! Yep, I miss this thread... Thursdays are not the same any more... the only good thing with this.. is my DD's BB games are mostly Thursday so we aren't missing the episodes...but I'm over the strike.. understand it...wish they'd come to an agreement and production would start again! :)

i miss it too. but like nancy said, thursdays have been easier for me. they are a long day at work, so it has been nice. but i still wish i could have new mcdreamy shows!

ok ladies!! Let the countdown begin!!!!!! :banana: :banana:

I can't wait!

(except for the fact that I saw a preview that had Rose in it, and I think it made me vomit in my mouth a little bit (said in my best Addison voice, LOL)

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!

LOL! I had to flip to find my calendar.. thought maybe I was losing it.. I thought for sure I was gonna have to rush this meeting along faster than I have already planned too!!!! :faint:

I'll be vomitting in my mouth if they don't kill Grizzie. (What the dude, where's the barf smiley? Didn't there used to be a barf smiley?)

But I get my McSteamy back :lovestruc So I can deal with Grizzie for a few weeks. Let's just hope Mer loses some of the whining. Something things just aren't so easy to stomach on a Thursday night.

I will be plopped down in front of the tv tomorrow night watching too!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter