Great Video of Alantis!!!

vicnmickey

I wish I was Cruising
Just sat last night and watched Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsens new video Holiday in the Sun. It was a great video of the Hotel and the swimming pools. Hope you find it as great as I did!!!!
391 days and counting everyone:sunny: :pinkbounc

When I get up at 4:00 in the morning and post my brain is not working. Spelled Atlantis wrong, duh!!!!

Me too! I bought it for my girls, as a pre-trip present and I think I'm more fascinated then they are! We also have the Nsync concert that was taped at the Atlantis in Nov. It's great to see the aquariums, pools, etc...

I rented this video last weekend--planned to fastforward and just check out the scenery at Atlantis. Imagine my surprise when I found my DS-10, and DH thoroughly engrossed in it the next evening!! LOL

We leave in 14 days!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter