Great video I just saw about choosing a room on a cruise (good for newbies)

I make it a practice to put and empty hangers after unpacking on the closet floor. And they stay there until debarkation morning - they get joined by used-but-now-empty hangers as I pack, and then when I wake up debarkation morning I put them all back on the rack.

I like your thinking !

UNfortunately our closet floor is filled with carryon bags. But I will think of something else if we go through that again. At least now I know what the sound is so I know what needs fixing right away.

SW

I like your thinking !

UNfortunately our closet floor is filled with carryon bags. But I will think of something else if we go through that again. At least now I know what the sound is so I know what needs fixing right away.

SW

What is under your bed? Can the carryons be consolidated and put there?

I'd guess you could give them to your stateroom host - someone else could need more.

What is under your bed? Can the carryons be consolidated and put there?

I'd guess you could give them to your stateroom host - someone else could need more.

The checked bags are under the bed and take up most of that space. The carryons in the closet are in use, so don't really have a good other place.

I figure 3/5 cruises the hangers weren't an issue, so if they are again they may get put under the bed with the luggage :-)

SW

I make it a practice to put and empty hangers after unpacking on the closet floor. And they stay there until debarkation morning - they get joined by used-but-now-empty hangers as I pack, and then when I wake up debarkation morning I put them all back on the rack.
Great idea.

We did stay once on deck 8 of the classics, and I do remember hearing the chairs being shuffled around in the morning, just not sure how early it was. It really wasn’t enough for us to say it was a bad room, but if one was a late and light sleeper I could see where they would have issues. We don’t spend much time in the room during the day, so it may be an issue then too for families with children that nap, but I don’t remember noticing it the times we were in the room mid day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter