Great university news for Dan!!

WooHoo!!! Congrats to Dan! :) That's great news Julie!

Sounds to me like a celebratory lunch is in order for the proud Mom! ;) :)

Thanks again everyone! Dan says "thanks", too! :)

Kim, a celebratory lunch is exactly what Dan and I did today! :p

Best of luck to your teenager, Rebecca P and anyone else who is waiting to hear from the universities or colleges. ::yes::

Maryliz what is wrong with the ZOO I mean saugeen maitland I had lots of friends stay there and they all loved it big party place. I mean it was very nice and is one of only a few co ed dorms on campus.

The "ZOO", Darren??!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

They showed us "Delaware" on the tour we took 2 Novembers ago and it looked so nice and peaceful! He had a friend who lived here first year and has another friend currently at "Essex"??, in his first year.

Ya the ZOO as it is so aptly named it is or was anyhow a big party place and it was also names as one of the top dorms in North America where you could easily get well this is a family environment. It ranked number 1 or 2 in that stat. I am sure you know what I am talking about.

Congrats to Tim and Julie. What a relief for you-we are still waiting as well and I'm more of a basket case than he is. Your story is a good lesson though-sometimes it's worth the wait.

That is GREAT news Julie!!! Congrats to Dan and to you as well. We will be doing this next year for our DS. They never mentioned this in all those baby books we used to read did they!!!!!

LOL, no they certainly didn't Debbie! And I read every single baby book! :p

Good luck to your DS, Kathy! I have to say that having done the "run through" last year, it seemed much easier this time! ;) LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter