Great story on childfree adults at WDW (you know who you are)

Thanks for the chuckle! My childfree DH and I just celebrated his 50th birthday at WDW a week and a half ago. I brought my photos into work today to show around, and one of my co-workers said with an amused expression, "I've never heard of ANYONE else celebrating their 50th birthday at Disney World." Glad us few (NOT!) lucky ones "get it." pirate:

When I tell people I am thinking about going to disney again, they tell me weren't you just there 3 years ago, and why don't you try and go some place else, because once would be enough for us.

Some people just don't understand that no matter how many times you go, your next visit is never the same. You can go once a month and you would see something different each time.

I just love the whole Disney atmosphere and were else and a 31 year old guy feel 8 again.

at WDW during our upcoming trip and it will be our 5th straight trip without our adult "kids". We also know people who wonder why we go so often but, of course, none of them have been there so they don't understand.

So true! I also celebrated my 50th birthday at WDW, where else? This will be our first trip without our children, most of them adults now too. We are so looking forward to it, and why don't they "get it"?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter