Great rate from L&M!!

Herbie

DIS Veteran
I just reserved a mid size car for 8 days in early Feb for a total of 112.80 plus tax!!!! I had not herd of L&M, but thanks to these boards, We are saving a lot of money! Please tell me if you have had an experience with L&M.:smooth:

I had checked them a week or two ago when it was first mentioned on this board. I checked our dates in May on their site, it came to $93 a week for a midsize (before taxes), but it said it was too early to reserve. It was about $20 less than National, I wasn't sure if I wanted to switch since I get FF miles from National plus I like the fact that they are onsite at WDW if there are any problems. Anyway, I checked L&M again yesterday to see how much it would be if I would add another day and the weekly rate jumped to $189! Nothing comes up on Travelocity for May. A friend checked her dates at the end of January and the daily rate jumped from $18 to $24.50.

Hi,

I guess I missed the earlier posting. Who is L&M and how do I book through them? Are they reputable and has anyone had any experience with them? I am thinking of renting a car for a week in Orlando and am looking for the best rate. Thanks for your help.

Thank you for the information. I just went on the L&M web site and got a quote of $268.80 without taxes and fees for a full size for 8 days. I already had a reservation with National using the Disney Club coupons for $167.11 including taxes and fees, so I think I will stick with the National reservation.

Does anyone know of any better rates or coupon codes? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

I guess it depends on your dates. My quote for a full size was only $35 dollars more. keep trying the web site. the rates change daily on there.

I just snagged a weekly rental via priceline for 15.00 a day for an intermediate.
Total with their processing fee 146.37. It is through Avis.

Gail, that is a great deal!! If I only had the nerve to do priceline. My big trip planning hold up is a car rental. I can't see flying a family from NH to Florida for $404. and paying $400. + for a decent rental car.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter