• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Great, Inexpensive Souvenier

Daxx

<font color=red>I can tie a knot in a cherry stem
OK, I'm sure that this has been posted before ... but I'm going to post it again b/c I didn't know about it!!!

At the All Star Resorts (I'm not sure about other resorts), in the cafe area at the cash registers, they sell these darling crazy straws that have the loops in the shape of the Mickey head and ears. They're a bargain at 49 cents each!!!!! I bought a bunch for each kid in my neighborhood as well as the kids in my class this fall!

If you need an inexpensive souvenier, you can't beat the straws!

Sounds great Daxx! Thanks for the tip! Will be a great souvenier for the cousins maybe along with another small gift. Thanks again!

Thanks for the warning!!! Good to know this!!!

Thanks JohnHM! Ill remember that. Just curious, is there a story behind that tidbit of info.??? LOL

ACK...I found that out the hard way too about the dishwasher!!!:eek:

Ya know I have seen the straws somewhere else but I can't think where.

They had them at POR in Nov. They were at the check-out. We stayed there one night and it was very late by the time we got to the resort. We went to the eatery to get something to eat and my boys spotted the straws. I told them NO! They were "considering" a fit when the CM gave them each a straw! It was very nice and one of those extras that sometimes happen!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter