Great fare Newark to Orlando

LynnB

Mouseketeer
Just booked Continental RT EWR to MCO for $166.00 for 1/12 to 1/19.

Last week the typical fare was $210 out of Grand Rapids, MI (GRR), and yesterday it was $158. Snagged it!

Before the 9/11 tragedies I was able to get R/T EWR to MCO for only $141.00.

This was for 10/10-10/14.

A great deal!!!

Wow, and here I thought I got a great deal with my RT nonstop EWR to MCO on Delta for $185! And I got this just before 9-11. We also only wanted to book with Delta since we have a sky miles account with them. Needed four tickets and wanted specific times, so without the flexibility, I still think we have a great rate. Our trip in May is only for 5 days, so to maximize our time at WDW, we are flying at 7 a.m. and returning late in the evening, to get the full five days of vacation time.

Any way you can leave from LaGuardia? I know, I know, Newark is a far more dependable airport than LaGuardia, and I live 10 minutes from LaGuardia. But I got a flight on Delta for $118 round trip, Oct 19-29th!

Newark is my closest airport too, but DH and I just booked a flight on Jet Blue from JFK to MCO for $119.50 per person round trip (all taxes and fees included). It's worth it to do the extra few miles (Long term parking at JFK is much cheaper....$8 per day as opposed to Newark's $14) :smooth:

Delta is always cheaper for us out of LaGuardia. I'm not sure why, but we can get direct non stop flights on a regular Delta flight, not express for much less than Newark. We have our tickets for next summer already, just don't know if we'll get our confidence back enough to fly.:confused:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

VLLYGRRL -
who did you book with??? The best I can do (for the ACTUAL times I want!) is like $365 w/Continental. (I'm going Thanksgiving week). But if I'm more flexible on my times, I can get the price down to about $260....that's it! :( :(

thanks for the reply - but it doesn't look like jetblue flies out of EWR, only JFK - I checked prices, same thing...like $300... :(:( :(

Mine for Nov 9 - 17 is $130 including tax per person, from JFK, on TWA (now AA). I bought it the day after 9-11. Price drop for about $50 that day. Now I think it went back up.

Funny thing is that I wanted to fly JetBlue, but I never see their price come lower than $160. You guys are lucky!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter