Grand Floridian Tea for family of bride

kermit116

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yeste
I will be the maid of honor at a Disney Wedding in the spring. The wedding attendance will be relatively small (I think less than 40 people total at the wedding). Since this is a destination wedding, and the bride lives in a different state than me (and a different state than many of her guests), I was hoping to do a special small event at WDW prior to the wedding. I was thinking of doing an afternoon tea at the Grand Floridian for the bride and the ladies who will be in the wedding party (a total of about five or six people maximum). I wanted to know if anyone has done something like this as a pre-wedding event. We'll be doing it the day before the wedding.

I also wanted to see if anyone had an suggestions for what I could do to make the tea extra-special for the bride. Obviously being at Disney is very special already, so mainly I'm just looking for cute ideas anyone might have about things I could do to personalize the experience such as arriving early to decorate the table, having the GF deliver a special plate or dessert to the bride during the tea, etc.

Although I'm pretty experienced with Disney, this is my first time being involved with a Disney wedding. If anyone can provide some tips (or some insight about whether the GF tea would be a nice event), I'd appreciate it!

Thanks!

Just realized I posted this in the wrong forum - sorry!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter