Grand Floridian Spa info

mbw12

<font color=blue>DVC member<br><font color=red>Has
I am not sure where to post this, so I figured I would start here. does anyone know how far in advnace you can book spa treatments? anywhere that I can find prices and descriptions of services?
Thanks in advnace!

I think I made some appointments with them a few weeks before I was going. I don't know how booked up they get.
I had also called them and they faxed me thier spa offerings.

Maybe some one else knows of a site that posts them, I don't have the list anymore.

My advise though is to go, ;) . You'll love it. Plan on going early, relaxing and taking your time afterwards. They have a whirpool, sauna, lounge area, Oh, and of course a gym. Like I want to work out after a massage!:p
Tammy

Check out this thread: http://disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=361367

I've been there too many times (OK, at a spa it can never be too many :D )

It's lovely! I've booked six months in advance to make sure I could get the therapist/technician I wanted. My favorite nail tech recently left, and I've actually followed her to her new place, so I'm not sure how often I'll make it over to the GF Spa anymore...

Anne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter