Grand Floridian room question

Monmcfad

Earning My Ears
Hi! About to rent DVC points to stay at Grand Floridian next year with 3 other adults. Everywhere online claims the room sleeps 5, but I can’t find any pictures of the couch folded out to see how tight the space is when all beds are in use! Anyone have a picture or can direct me where to look for that? 🤔

My family (myself, DH, a baby and a toddler) stayed at a studio at GFV a couple years ago. Will you be staying in a studio villa or a 1br? What is the make up of your party? Friends, couples, etc?The studio villa is not that large. Think standard hotel room. I personally don't think it is well suited to 4 adults unless you are really willing to sacrifice comfort and privacy. There is only 1 real bed (a queen). There is also a sofa bed and a pull down Murphy bed that is considerably smaller than a standard twin. A 1 br will offer much more space but still only has the sofa bed and murphy bed.

With four adults I'd recommend a 2BR. We essentially have 4 adult bodies in our house. We stayed in a 2BR there and it was perfect.

Hi! About to rent DVC points to stay at Grand Floridian next year with 3 other adults. Everywhere online claims the room sleeps 5, but I can’t find any pictures of the couch folded out to see how tight the space is when all beds are in use! Anyone have a picture or can direct me where to look for that? 🤔

It’s super tight. The five sleeping spaces are queen bed (2) one pull out couch (2) and a Murphy bed (1). While the pull out couch mattress seems smaller than full size and the Murphy mattress is definitely smaller than a twin mattress, there is still no spare room once all beds in use.
Once you open everything, the only free space is in the hallway in front of the entry and bathroom

It’s super tight. The five sleeping spaces are queen bed (2) one pull out couch (2) and a Murphy bed (1). While the pull out couch mattress seems smaller than full size and the Murphy mattress is definitely smaller than a twin mattress, there is still no spare room once all beds in use.
Once you open everything, the only free space is in the hallway in front of the entry and bathroom
The studio has one queen bed, one queen sleeper sofa and one bunk sized murphy bed (smaller than a twin). The one bedroom has a king bed, queen sleeper sofa and bunk sized murphy bed. Whichever adult gets stuck on the murphy bed instead of the real bed will hate you for the entire trip.

Be aware of the issues going on with DVC rentals right now with the park closed. Point owners, point renters and point brokers are all in a pickle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!