• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Grand Floridian Lodge Tower rooms

tallvine

Earning My Ears
Hello - I'm interested in feedback and/or photos on the GF lodge tower rooms. I stayed here in 2009 in a standard room in Boca Chica ( and loved it - garden view). I'm thinking of bringing my husband next year & would like to upgrade to a lodge tower room but I can't tell if it's worth the extra money. thanks!

The lodge tower rooms are now called "deluxe - outer building - garden view" rooms. I don't know why they have to change the names so often, it's very confusing!:headache:

There are some photos of one of these rooms in the Sugar Loaf building in the second page of the GF FAQ, starting on post #25 - keep in mind, these photos were prior to the renovations and have the old decor. Here is the link: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2427062&page=2

BTW - I've been told by the cast members (and I think it was posted in the thread) that these rooms no longer have the fold out sofa.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter