Grand Cayman - snorkeling excursions

CatManDoo

Mouseketeer
My wife and I have never been snorkeling, but would love to try it in GC. Can anyone give a recommendation on the best snorkeling excursion, either DCL or no, they've done on GC?

kcashner

DIS Veteran
Any of the Captain Marvin's excursions. He runs them for DCL and you can also book them separately. He offers several different lengths and prices......

scrapgirl3

Mouseketeer
I think several outfitters in the Caymans do a good job. You can check their ratings on trip advisor. We used a new company called Reeleseacharters. They were expensive because they only took us, so it was a very individualized trip. I have heard great things about Capt. Marvins and a few others as well.
Just make sure they have a money back clause if the ship doesn't dock since it sometimes doesn't at the Caymans due to tendering and rough seas!

kcashner

DIS Veteran
Captain Marvin's will take your credit card number when you make the reservation. However, if your ship can't tender, they don't bill your card.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!

CASTAWAY CAY PHOTOS

DECK PLANS

STATEROOMS

ITINERARIES