Grand Cayman - snorkeling excursions

CatManDoo

Mouseketeer
My wife and I have never been snorkeling, but would love to try it in GC. Can anyone give a recommendation on the best snorkeling excursion, either DCL or no, they've done on GC?

Any of the Captain Marvin's excursions. He runs them for DCL and you can also book them separately. He offers several different lengths and prices......

I think several outfitters in the Caymans do a good job. You can check their ratings on trip advisor. We used a new company called Reeleseacharters. They were expensive because they only took us, so it was a very individualized trip. I have heard great things about Capt. Marvins and a few others as well.
Just make sure they have a money back clause if the ship doesn't dock since it sometimes doesn't at the Caymans due to tendering and rough seas!

Captain Marvin's will take your credit card number when you make the reservation. However, if your ship can't tender, they don't bill your card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter