Grad nights ?

kozmo

kozmo
I plan on sending my two grandsons to Walt Disney World for their graduation present. One is 18 ,the other one soon to be 18.Does wow still do grad night? First trip in their own, and Nanny's a worrier lol

Not certain - but I believe WDW got rid of "Grad Nights" a good 3 years ago. Simple issue: No one would book a vacation if a "Grad Night" was in the mix.

I didn't realize they had stopped doing Grad Nites. Evidently they stopped after 2011. I really enjoyed my grad nite in 1999.

I plan on sending my two grandsons to Walt Disney World for their graduation present. One is 18 ,the other one soon to be 18.Does wow still do grad night? First trip in their own, and Nanny's a worrier lol

Even when they had Grad Night, you had to go through your school, not on your own.

My Grad Nite consisted of 12 buses heading to Medieval Times for the dinner show and then heading to MK for the event from 10-11pm until 5am.I don't look back at the event positively mainly due to our bus having a bad a/c and a four hour bus ride in 90 degree weather meant we arrived at Medieval Times not smelling our nicest,kinda ruined the trip.

Actually the tickets are park hoppers and the Grads can be anywhere.

They can...during the day. The official grad "nights" are after the park closes, and only at DCA. Most grads will go to DL in the day, because the grad festivities are all at DCA at night and they want to do those.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter