• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Grab Bag at Mickey's Market

I've never bought the grab bag because after wandering around the store for a while I can see whey everything in there is so cheap - nobody wanted it. I can only imagine that the things they hide in the grab bag are items that they couldn't get rid of even at the reduced prices.
I must politely dissent! First of all, the overwhelming majority of items are just the regular store stuff, except limited to $10 or less items.
The stuff that is actually reduced can be quite a bargain. The first time I was there, I bought 4 items in the 4 for $10 rack: a Mickey doll & a Minnie doll, both marked at about $15 each, a Jiminy Cricket mug (marked at $15 I believe) for a friend who collects Jiminy stuff--AND they gift wrapped it!, and a DisneyWorld baseball cap, marked $23 I think. So for $2.50 each, I got good deals. The second time I was the store 9 months later, I didn't see such great deals, though.

I love the grab bags! Sometimes it's good stuff, other times it's crappy. You get what you want and give the things you don't to others ... cheap souvies for people at home! ;)

Where is Mickey's Market? My DD has always been really good at grab bags.
It is near the Art of Disney; it is next to the "$15 and under store." However, this is a moot point, as I was there this week, and the GRAB BAGS ARE GONE! No more grab bags! :mad:

You guys have me sooo excited about the grab bags!! I've always been hesitant to buy those kind of things. (Pens and note pads are good but definitely don't want any ceramic skunks.) :flower3: I'm gonna buy some this July if I can find any.

Hopefully the missing grab bags will return soon!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter