Got the FQ for $89 in May

HenryMom

Earning My Ears
Yippee! We got the FQ (our top pick Moderate) for $89 for May 18-23. This is our first trip, and I can't wait to share WDW with my 2 1/2 ds. I don't know who is more excited, him or me!

Ijust want to say I couldn't have done it without these boards. What a fantastic resource! What kind and helpful people!

Now I am HOOKED!!! :)

~HenryMom
French Quarter at Port Orleans 5/01

Henrymom quick question,

This say it for florida, ohio, and some other state, and that proof is required for this rate, how did you get it? I would love to have a moderate at this rate?

marianne

My coworker received a Post Card for the Spring for $89 for a moderate. It is for Maryland. She ordered a video and it came a few days before the video arrived. She's not going, but has the post card taped on her desk because it has a cute picture of Mickey and Minnie in front of the cute mickey mailbox. It has a code on it and says proof for residency required. Since DH is a CM we already have our rooms reserved for our own rate. I just thought it was interesting because I have read about these post cards and it was neat to actually know someone who received it.

tink.gif

<font color=3300ff>PO/Riverside 5/01
Dixie Landing 11/00, 9/00, 8/00, 1/00, 10/99, 10/98, 6/94
All Star Sport 10/01,5/00, 12/99
All Star Music 7/01, 4/01, 4/00, 5/99, 5/97, 5/96, 4/95
All Star Movie 11/00, 4/99
Caribbean Beach 5/96, 11/90, 5/89
Coronado Spring 5/98
Wilderness Lodge 7/99, 11/95
WDW Hotel Village 10/87
Disneyland 5/86
</font>

I also received the $ 89. moderate rate for Coronado Springs for 9 nights in May. I have the AP (Annual Pass) Rate. You do not need an annual pass to make the Reservation...however you will need it at check in. ( The good news is only 1 person in party needs the AP to get the rate....and a child is fine )I am very excited !!

Old Key West 5/97
Coronado Springs 5/01
:rolleyes:

Thanks for sharing. When I called they said it was not available to me, but I will try calling agin another time since it seems that so much depends upon the CM you speak with. I have never been to CBR and have reservations at what used to be DL for 119 rate which was supposedly special, but I would really like to spend less than 100 per night.

Jenn

When I made my ressie, I specifically asked "Does it matter what state I'm from?" The CM answered, "No." I went on to say, "I know that there are special codes out there just for residents of certain states. I want to make SURE -- don't want any surprises at check-in, don't want to do anything I'm not supposed to :) -- that I can use this code no matter what state I am from." She said "Yes, it's ok."

She could not have been nicer and the whole experience took only about 3 minutes. I have read here that sometimes you just luck out and get the right CM; I guess I did.

~HenryMom
FQ -- 5/01

HenreyMom,

Thanks, I was able to book 6 nights in may for my friend at PO for the 89.00 a night thanks, she was thrilled!

marianne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter