• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Got Pixie Dust? A June 2009 PTR ~TR Link, Page 180

Yes, I'm using photobucket and it seems to be taking forever. I love your siggy pics, did you purchase the head wear Connor and Chelsea were wearing in Morocco? I had some fun playing with the jingle belt thing but made no purchase...

I'm watching you CP, ALWAYS watching you....:magnify:

Okay and FYI, that is a quote from Monster's Inc, Roz's line, I am not an uber lurker.... :lmao:

BUT I am waiting for this TR......popcorn::

0o0oo0o siggy pics! Can't wait to read all about it! I hope you can return to WDW asap. :goodvibes

Me too! The TR starts tomorrow! :thumbsup2

OKAY, I see your new "signature" so I am sure the TR is eminent....

Yes, starting it tomorrow bright and early!

Yes, I'm using photobucket and it seems to be taking forever. I love your siggy pics, did you purchase the head wear Connor and Chelsea were wearing in Morocco? I had some fun playing with the jingle belt thing but made no purchase...

Thank you! Photobucket does take forever -- that's why I am loading a few at a time. Nope we didn't buy any of the things they were playing with in Morocco although Connor really wanted the sitar or whatever it is -- but he had already spent all his money.

I'm watching you CP, ALWAYS watching you....:magnify:

Okay and FYI, that is a quote from Monster's Inc, Roz's line, I am not an uber lurker.... :lmao:

BUT I am waiting for this TR......popcorn::

I did recognize the quote -- we love Monsters, Inc.

You'll only have to wait a little bit longer -- I am going to start tomorrow morning. :goodvibes

Oh, and I have to say that you look marvelous in your AK chair, it does look like an AK chair to me anyway, and the picture of that giraffe is amazing!

Oh, and I have to say that you look marvelous in your AK chair, it does look like an AK chair to me anyway, and the picture of that giraffe is amazing!

Thank you -- it's one of the rocking chairs at the Lodge -- I so want one for my home. I can't wait to tell the story behind the giraffe pic -- luckily it is on the second day of our trip!

Jackie, those pics. in your siggie are SUCH a tease!!!! LOVE the kids ears, can't wait to hear about them making them! I hope you get to that over the next few days:rolleyes1 That giraffe picture is AMAZING!!!:thumbsup2

Welcome back!!!! I can't wait to hear all about it!!!

Thank you, Heather!!! :goodvibes

Jackie, those pics. in your siggie are SUCH a tease!!!! LOVE the kids ears, can't wait to hear about them making them! I hope you get to that over the next few days:rolleyes1 That giraffe picture is AMAZING!!!:thumbsup2

Thank you! We made the ears the first night we were there, so it will be the second or third post, I think.

I fell completely in love with giraffes on this trip -- I have so many photos of them. :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter