• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Got Pin Code for free dinning 8/16-10/1

I got it late last week, and, for those who have been wondering about multiple rooms:

1st CM told me "only one room on a PIN code." I had read on here that people had booked multiples on a PIN code in the past, but wondered if the free dining might be different. BUT, I called back later and . . .

2nd CM told me I could book "three rooms on a PIN code" (as long as I was in one of the rooms, of course)!

So, went ahead and booked for a big family trip to the POLY!!

Our room, with me, DH, and DS (3 y.o.) for 4 night, 5 day plus Park Hopper plus the free dining, 24th-28th of Sept. (wanted to make the first weekend of Food & Wine Fest!) at Polynesian was $2432. (Other family rooms were different prices b/c of different combinations of adults/kids.)

Yay! :banana: :banana: :banana:

what mailling list do you have to be on to get these pin codes? i get disney's monthly emails and i don't get these pins!

They seem to be handing out this 8/16 - 10/1 free dining pin like it's free candy. I have received 4 pin codes in the last two weeks. One pin code for the kids play and dine free deal and 3 pin codes for the fall free dining dates. Until two weeks ago I had NEVER received a pin code of any kind from Disney and have been in their "mailing" system for at least 5 years - I got everything, disneyshopping.com, DisneyInsider, Disney DVC offers, Disney Movie Club offers, etc.

Since 2005, each April they usually release the fall free dining dates for the general public - dates pretty similar to the pin codes that are being send out in such abundance now. This seems very strange to me and I really want to see what is going to happen with the fd offer in April.

I am wondering if there will be no general public offer this year, or if there is maybe different dates.It seems stupid to offer a selective code and then 6 weeks later offer it to the GP anyway.

I am wondering if there will be no general public offer this year, or if there is maybe different dates.It seems stupid to offer a selective code and then 6 weeks later offer it to the GP anyway.

Sometimes the dates do change. In the past they offered a BB for dates mid-August to early October, but when it was released to the public the dates where then late August to the end of September. Obviously some dates were much more desired than others therefore, they shorten the window of dates. I booked the week of August 16th along with alot of others here on the boards. This was the first time we could book this early in August since 2005. I couldn't decided what to do, so booked 2 rooms for that week and will decide later if I plan to take that trip or not.

Sometimes the dates do change. In the past they offered a BB for dates mid-August to early October, but when it was released to the public the dates where then late August to the end of September. Obviously some dates were much more desired than others therefore, they shorten the window of dates. I booked the week of August 16th along with alot of others here on the boards. This was the first time we could book this early in August since 2005. I couldn't decided what to do, so booked 2 rooms for that week and will decide later if I plan to take that trip or not.

I am booked with the bounceback from last year.I am thinking that Disney will either change dates,shorten dates, or not offer it to the public this year.More likely changed dates since the code offer starts 8/16, and my bounceback offer starts 8/23. Maybe a gen public code for dates starting8/30?

I am booked with the bounceback from last year.I am thinking that Disney will either change dates,shorten dates, or not offer it to the public this year.More likely changed dates since the code offer starts 8/16, and my bounceback offer starts 8/23. Maybe a gen public code for dates starting8/30?[/QUOTE]

They love to keep us guessing.

I am booked with the bounceback from last year.I am thinking that Disney will either change dates,shorten dates, or not offer it to the public this year.More likely changed dates since the code offer starts 8/16, and my bounceback offer starts 8/23. Maybe a gen public code for dates starting8/30?[/QUOTE]

They love to keep us guessing.
Yes, they do.

I just got this email as well. Of course, we can't use it because that is right when school starts (I'm a teacher).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter