Got em!!!!!!!!

chip64

Mouseketeer
Just got my vouchers and confirmation materials from Getaway Today in the mail today!! Checked everything over and everything appears to be in the correct order for our stay this summer at the Disneyland Resort. Really looking forward to our stay especially since our last visit was in Feb. of 2000 and DCA wasn't even opened yet. Now a quick ? We already paid for the pkg. for our stay at the Disneyland Hotel, including our tickets for DL and Knotts, but was curious to ask if I should change our hotel stay while we are there? The pkg. is for the DL hotel including 4 -5 day hoppers and admission to Knotts for 1 day which comes to a total of 2155.00 tax included for our 6 night stay. Now, for 2455.00 tax included which is a difference of 300.00 dollars we could change our stay to the Grand Californian. Is it worth the difference? Thanks, Chip.

Originally posted by chip64
Just got my vouchers and confirmation materials from Getaway Today in the mail today!! Checked everything over and everything appears to be in the correct order for our stay this summer at the Disneyland Resort. Really looking forward to our stay especially since our last visit was in Feb. of 2000 and DCA wasn't even opened yet. Now a quick ? We already paid for the pkg. for our stay at the Disneyland Hotel, including our tickets for DL and Knotts, but was curious to ask if I should change our hotel stay while we are there? The pkg. is for the DL hotel including 4 -5 day hoppers and admission to Knotts for 1 day which comes to a total of 2155.00 tax included for our 6 night stay. Now, for 2455.00 tax included which is a difference of 300.00 dollars we could change our stay to the Grand Californian. Is it worth the difference? Thanks, Chip.

I LOOOOOOVE THe Grand Californian. The attention to detail throughout the hotel is rich and amazing. Very comfrotable beds and wonderfully silent rooms. I stayed there with a friend who was visiting in town. whenever we would bring a friend to the room, the first thing we'd do is ask them "What do you hear?" and they'd say nothing. Then we'd open up our sliding glass door and a huge wall of sound would come in. It was amazing how well soundproofed these rooms were. Our room was directly overlooking Grizzly River Run at DCA. I could leave the room and be in DCA in about 2 minutes. The lobby is amazing, the restaurants in the hotel are great and it's sooooo convenient. The only "drawback" would be that the rooms are only average sized but the workmanship is absolute first rate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter