Got a PIN code, but...

DLgal

DIS Veteran
When I click on "get details", it has me enter the PIN code from the email, my last name, and zip code. It then says "the information you entered does not match our records."

I tried all my former zip codes in case they had an old address. Nothing.

What now? I can't call...only have cell service right now and it stinks at home. WiFi calling constantly drops out as well. I just want to know the dates the discount is valid. It is for 30% off...

I received a code today, but it's virtually useless - no availability.
Recapture the enchantment you felt during your past visit to Walt Disney World Resort and save up to 30% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels most nights
October 8 through November 21 and November 25 through December 24, 2017.

Select Disney Deluxe Villas Save up to 30%
Select Disney Deluxe Resorts Save up to 30%
Select Disney Moderate Resorts Save up to 20%
Select Disney Value Resorts Save up to 15%

Last edited:
Got the same email and also the same message not sure why it's addressed to me st my email. Lol :charac2:

I got a code today too, but after I enter my info for validation the page is just a blank white page.
Good old Disney IT at it's finest once again.

The last time I got a PIN I had issues too, and I was sent a new PIN the next day, so keep checking your emails if you are having issues with this one.

When I click on "get details", it has me enter the PIN code from the email, my last name, and zip code. It then says "the information you entered does not match our records."

I tried all my former zip codes in case they had an old address. Nothing.

What now? I can't call...only have cell service right now and it stinks at home. WiFi calling constantly drops out as well. I just want to know the dates the discount is valid. It is for 30% off...

Has anyone else ever traveled with you? It might be meant for them. My DD & then SIL traveled with us in 2010. All pin codes to my email have been for her ever since. She has since divorced. The pin codes are for her married name ( she went back to our last name over 5 years ago) but the address she moved to after the divorce. I tried getting her off for a few years but just gave up.

I keep telling her one day I'm gonna make her call & change her info back to our last name & address. Just in case I ever want to use one of those codes!

Edit to add: since it comes to my email & I have her info, I did log in to check what is available too. I looked at second week in December & there is nothing with the discount at any resort. Why bother including dates with no rack rate availability anyway?? :confused3

Glad it's not just me. I won't be traveling this year anyway so thanks for letting me know it is only for dates in 2017.

Glad it's not just me. I won't be traveling this year anyway so thanks for letting me know it is only for dates in 2017.

Oh, sorry, missed that you wanted to know the dates. It is for Oct 8 - Nov 21 & Nov 25 -Dec 24.

I got it too. At my work email but for my parents. I booked them a stay about 6 years ago. At one time I checked with them and they confirmed they had listed my mother and my younger son under that PIN, and the nice CM game me the offer.

I also checked availability and it is mostly at CSR and CBR but slim pickings.

I got one too, zip code from an address I haven't lived at for 2 years and it was in my maiden name.

I was able to call to book and saved over $800.
Pretty great considering I wasn't planning on going back until 2019 :cloud9:

My email PINS always did that. I had to use my mother-in-law's zip code. I'm guessing it was that way since I booked a room for her once.

I have had that problem in the last couple of months and I haven't moved in 30 years.

Ha ha I was coming here to post the same thing! Tried my last name, parents last name and both of our zip codes in all combinations and kept getting the same message. I am actually going during that time so I wanted to see if it was better than what I already have. I may try to call in later, but that's a pain!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter