Goodies at The Dollar Tree Store

Madison66 - you must shop the same places I do! I'm going out today and look for the Disney stuff at Dollar Tree. Thanks for the tips - I got the ponchos at Big Lots as they were a little more compact than the Dollar Tree ones - although I like the orange ones at Dollar Tree. I'll let you know if I find anything different. Our trip is at the beginning of June so I'm collecting all that fun stuff now. Thanks!!!! :bounce:

I love little do-dads from the Dollar Tree esp. if they are Disney stuff! :) I'll go and check out our Dollar Tree's that we have. Thanks

Something else I recently got at Dollar Tree: four packs of neon light-up bracelets (you put two together to make a necklace) like the ones sold during the evening parades for a much higher price.

Didnt find any disposable rain ponchos, but I will check out Big Lots :) I did find some different stuff:

See through plastic tote bags with Disney Characters - Mickey, Minnie, and Mickey and Minnie together. They are so cute and perfect for the goodie bags Im making!

Minnie and Mickey thermos bottles with shoulder straps.

Disney story books and coloring books.

Several different character plastic figuerines - they had all the pooh characters and other disney characters.

Giant lollipops with Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and Donald.

I saw the glow in the dark bracelets, but it didnt "register" that my DD will be wanting them at WDW! Sounds like another trip :) I would love to find the koosh balls too. :bounce:

A Dollar Tree just opened up in town this week. I guess I'll have to go there and check it out! Let you know what I find!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I love Dollar Tree! I found great gift bags with :D faces -- 20 for $1 and lots of great stuff to put in them.

I stocked up on sunscreen at our Dollar Tree....they had all types. I got the Coppertone Spray on, which is great if you are near a beach. What a savings!:p

I went to big lots last night and got the ponchos too. 2 for 88 cents and they had hoods. They also had disney coloring books for 50 cents. I will try the dollar tree tonight.

Thank you Madison66!

Because of your post I was able to find 3 stores in my area! I am really excited! I have been reading all the posts about the great bargains and I was feeling a little left out! Now I can join in too!

Madison66,
If you don't mind my asking, how much did you pay for the items you mentioned in the dollar store? Oh, that's right, its a DOLLAR store! Don't mind my sick humor...:pinkbounc

Im so jealous.. hes my GUY! :) Im going to have to scope out all the stores in my area!

~Sheila:pinkbounc

:( :( :( Ok, I'm sad now. I used the store locater and we don't have a Dollar Tree Store here in Amarillo. I really wanted to get some of those Pez dispensers. My daughter just loves PEZ. :( :( :( Ok, I'll quit pouting now. :D

We got a battery operated minifan with a string to go around your neck, and a mini notebook for putting all of our planning notes in. They also had Minnie, Mickey, Goofy and donald keychains, big coloring/activity books and all sorts of water bottles etc.

Happy hunting.

The dollar store near me also had small bottles of bubbles, 6 pak for $1. I got these for my son's 9th b'day parties but I have heard that people take these to pass time waiting for shows (Illuminations, MK fireworks, etc) to begin.

Are the glow-in-the-dark necklaces different colors? How many are in a pack? I couldn't find them at my Dollar Store, but I did find some at Wal-mart (green only) for .99 and bracelets for .78. Just wondering if I should keep looking! Thanks!

Ht the dollar stores and big lots yesterday. Big lots was a bust. But at the dollar store I found the 2-pack ponchos, mickey and minnie fridge magnets, mickey and minnie key chains, and really cool tiny battery operated fans with foam blades. I am still tring to find glow sticks and/or bracelets. No luck on that yesterday.

I am most excited about the ponchos for 50cents each. I bought 10 ponchos with the thought that we will toss them after they get wet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter