Good ways to keep track of kids

Discussion in 'Disney for Families' started by Stltaxgirl, Jan 5, 2019.

1. Betty Rohrer

Betty Rohrer DIS Veteran

7 is the magic age to ride by self so yes the 9 and 7 could ride together

2. jenPSU

jenPSU Earning My Ears

Also a good idea to educate kids about who to look for in the event you do get separated. We always have that talk when we are going somewhere crowded with our kids. They know to look for a police officer or employee, or if that fails, a family with kids.

marcyleecorgan and SpartanMommy like this.
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. amy-bee-0

amy-bee-0 Earning My Ears

We got these for our son before he could remember our phone number. Again, doesn't prevent them from getting lost but provides the peace of mind you can be contacted if you get separated. We put up on his arm so he could show a cast member if lost.
    https://new.safetytat.com

5. SpartanMommy

SpartanMommy Mouseketeer

I highly recommend a double stroller. Last time we went to WDW, our oldest (and only at the time) was 4 and we went back and forth on whether it was worth it to bring the stroller, since she no longer used one at home. We took it and it was a life saver! She used it quite often when she got tired of walking and even took a few naps, and she stopped napping at 2 years old.

6. lorenni

lorenni DIS Veteran

We purchased name bubbles wrist bands that had my cell phone number on them. They stay on for a week and are waterproof. We actually have one left (DS is 7 now) and will be using it for a trip to Paris in the spring. The same company does clothing name tag stickers, so we would tack it on to that order every school year.

We haven’t managed to lose him yet (knock on wood), but he was also a runner so we were trying to hedge our bets.

7. Lurkerin

Lurkerin Mouseketeer

Write a cell phone # on their magic band.