Good ways to keep track of kids

This may not even be an issue come September. He's already improved leaps and bounds since he was younger. We never had this issue with the older two. Our #3 is just a curious adventurous and fearless little boy. He is learning, but I also want to take some precautions on my end, too. We will have lots of opportunities to "practice" over the summer and if need be, we will be putting him in a stroller for more than he would like.

I was misinformed. Somewhere else I read that kids 7 and up did not need a parent to ride alone. I wouldn't be sending them off to a park by themselves, I just meant on a specific ride where I would be waiting once they get off.
7 is the magic age to ride by self so yes the 9 and 7 could ride together

Also a good idea to educate kids about who to look for in the event you do get separated. We always have that talk when we are going somewhere crowded with our kids. They know to look for a police officer or employee, or if that fails, a family with kids.

We got these for our son before he could remember our phone number. Again, doesn't prevent them from getting lost but provides the peace of mind you can be contacted if you get separated. We put up on his arm so he could show a cast member if lost.
https://new.safetytat.com

I highly recommend a double stroller. Last time we went to WDW, our oldest (and only at the time) was 4 and we went back and forth on whether it was worth it to bring the stroller, since she no longer used one at home. We took it and it was a life saver! She used it quite often when she got tired of walking and even took a few naps, and she stopped napping at 2 years old.

We purchased name bubbles wrist bands that had my cell phone number on them. They stay on for a week and are waterproof. We actually have one left (DS is 7 now) and will be using it for a trip to Paris in the spring. The same company does clothing name tag stickers, so we would tack it on to that order every school year.

We haven’t managed to lose him yet (knock on wood), but he was also a runner so we were trying to hedge our bets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter