Good std room(s) to request at Beach Club?

lilpnutmama

It's a small, small world
Hi all. Just wondering if anyone could recommend a good standard room request for our stay at Beach Club. (If you can still request rooms as I have in the past)

Here are our details:

1) We need 2 connecting rooms for us and my parents
2) We have 2 little ones (2 and 4)
3) We will probably only go to Epcot one day (as much as I love it)
4) We will be using Disney transportation to get around.
5) Due to a medical condition DH is not great for huge amounts of walking.

Any suggestions?? Thank you!! :santa:

Unfortunately, since you "need" connecting rooms, I'd list that as your only request, because to be honest, they can't even guarantee that, and the more you go on and on about other requests, the least likely they will be to honor those, so I'd just recommend going with the one that is the most important to you.

Perhaps mention that your DH has difficulty walking long distances (by the way, how will you be handling that at WDW...a wheelchair?), and kindly request rooms close to the lobby, if at all possible, to avoid the long treks down the LOOOONG hallways at the BC everytime you come and go.

Good luck!

Thanks! I didn't know that the connecting rooms thing was not guaranteed, that is most important since our parents will be staying with us and babysitting hopefully a few times!
AFA DH goes we take a lot of breaks which is fine with two little ones anyway. we only do half days wih breaks in between :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter